Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Greenville - Spartanburg area
 [Register]
Greenville - Spartanburg area Greenville - Spartanburg - Simpsonville - Greer - Easley - Taylors - Mauldin - Duncan
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-02-2010, 07:07 PM

5,996 posts, read 7,055,502 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsupstate View Post
Hi Bavarian Pretzel Factory......know that some of us out here love your food and appreciate your store......we'll continue to support it.

Just remember the average "food IQ" of many that post on the internet......remember that many want everything smothered in Velveta or they think it isn't good.

You have you're strong supporters, and we are sharing our love for your place with all we meet!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-11-2010, 01:59 PM

66 posts, read 219,967 times
Love the Bavarian Pretzel Factory!!!!!!!

Old 09-14-2010, 08:39 PM

15 posts, read 27,070 times
Thank you margiem3!

Old 09-17-2010, 09:44 AM

506 posts, read 1,215,835 times
One thing I would like to see, if possible, is maybe 2 sizes of pretzels.

When I visited Munich last, one of my favorite things about the pretzels especially at the biergartens is that they were enormous. The ones at the biergartens in particular were at least 3-4x the size of the ones at your store.

Have you thought about maybe making some pretzels around twice as big as the current ones and then charging more for them? I would much rather pay a little more and buy a larger pretzel, there is just something about the bigger ones I like

Old 09-17-2010, 10:00 AM

5,680 posts, read 11,487,762 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crackofdawn View Post
One thing I would like to see, if possible, is maybe 2 sizes of pretzels.

When I visited Munich last, one of my favorite things about the pretzels especially at the biergartens is that they were enormous. The ones at the biergartens in particular were at least 3-4x the size of the ones at your store.

Have you thought about maybe making some pretzels around twice as big as the current ones and then charging more for them? I would much rather pay a little more and buy a larger pretzel, there is just something about the bigger ones I like
...Or at least maybe offer them at special events (like Fall for Greenville when you have your booth set up there)!

Old 09-18-2010, 08:49 PM

275 posts, read 1,756,618 times
Default No Pretzels??

I went there today while running some other errands on Woodruff Rd. I lived in Germany (Bavaria actually) for most of 2008 and 2009. I really wanted a Bavarian style pretzel. Unfortunately, they were out and I was pretty annoyed. How can a place that calls themselves the pretzel factory be out of pretzels? That's almost false advertising. Anyway, it was a waste of my time and I won't be back.

Bavarian Pretzel Factory, you had the opportunity to gain a customer and you blew it!!!

Old 09-18-2010, 09:21 PM

49 posts, read 102,136 times
Psst.. (the pretzels are fresh made, hand rolled, hand dipped and baked till perfectly crisp) I've seen them do it, it takes time, but the pretzels are worth it.. are you going to write them off because they happened to be temporarily out while you stopped in? I'd give them another shot! Things aren't always going to be instantly avaliable like we might hope for, at least not at a place where the food is fresh and real, as opposed to pulled out of a freezer and placed in a hot conveyor belt oven. Just my two pennies

Old 09-19-2010, 07:46 AM

1,153 posts, read 1,650,503 times
I find your comments about our pretzels both banal and bourgeois. Now is the time at BPF that vee dahnce!

Dieter
Day Shift Manager
Bavarian Pretzel Factory

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QHZR9SA5pOg

Old 09-19-2010, 06:33 PM

275 posts, read 1,756,618 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by furman94 View Post
are you going to write them off because they happened to be temporarily out while you stopped in?
Actually, yes. I stopped there specifically to try their pretzels. Sure, I was in the area anyway, but it still took time to go there and I don't like wasting my time. Additionally, if them having pretzels is going to be hit or miss, why should I bother going there again? My first impression is they are a poorly run business and they won't have the opportunity to make a second impression with me.

Old 09-19-2010, 06:51 PM

49 posts, read 102,136 times
I really hate to hear that, because you coudn't be farther from the truth! To each his own, I guess.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Greenville - Spartanburg area