U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Greenville - Spartanburg area
 [Register]
Greenville - Spartanburg area Greenville - Spartanburg - Simpsonville - Greer - Easley - Taylors - Mauldin - Duncan
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-13-2010, 01:26 PM

27 posts, read 70,230 times

Advertisements

Hey all, we'll have finished moving to Greenville on Saturday. YAY! Just a quick question if you don't mind. How much do you pay for Water/Trash? I understand that it's quarterly. Thanks!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-13-2010, 01:32 PM

5,681 posts, read 9,515,190 times
We have a 2-story (about 2000 sf) 3br house and just got our water bill. It was $92.00 & change for 3 months. BTW.... It's the water bill, but why is there both a Greenville Water System amount, and something for ReWa? Are they not one & the same? I've seen the newish ReWa building on Mauldin Rd at I-85, but have never been quite sure who they are.

Last edited by Made_it_To_the_Metroplex; 05-13-2010 at 01:51 PM..

Old 05-13-2010, 01:42 PM

27 posts, read 70,230 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by UpstateBooster View Post
We have a 2-story (about 2000 sf) 3br house and just got our water bill. It was $92.00 & change for 3 months. BTW.... It's the water bill, but why is there both a Greenville Water System amount, and something for ReWa? Are they not one & the same? I've seen the newish ReWa building on Maulding Rd at I-85, but have never been quite sure who they are.
I'm a little confused. I just got off the phone with Greenville Water. They said that I'll get a quarterly bill for water/sewer/trash all included, though they are different agencies.

So you're saying that the 92. was for only the water portion of your bill? Cuz the gal at the water company said she pays about 275. to 300. per quarter.

Old 05-13-2010, 01:50 PM

5,681 posts, read 9,515,190 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nytestar View Post
I'm a little confused. I just got off the phone with Greenville Water. They said that I'll get a quarterly bill for water/sewer/trash all included, though they are different agencies.

So you're saying that the 92. was for only the water portion of your bill? Cuz the gal at the water company said she pays about 275. to 300. per quarter.
No, it was one amount for Greenville Water System, and a separate amount for ReWa, totalling $92 & change. Still confused myself, but it's in line with the previous quarter's paid amount...
BTW - we live in the county and pay a separate private company for our trash pickup.

Old 05-24-2010, 01:29 PM

34 posts, read 53,528 times
Default Greer trash

For the folks in the county, I am moving to Greer and trash is not included with my water. Can you tell me what companies provide the best pickup and rates you currently pay.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Greenville - Spartanburg area