U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Grief and Mourning
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-03-2014, 08:28 PM

4,665 posts, read 5,908,507 times

Advertisements

Adding Christal, her family, TVC15 to my prayer list. My our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ have his hand on this situation. I pray for His guidance for the doctors and every person involved in Christal's medical care. I pray for His strong arms to be wrapped around the children, family, and friends of Christal. I pray that He will bring a healing touch to Christal and that when she recovers, she will share what HE has done with many.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-04-2014, 11:05 AM

Location: Central Bay Area, CA as of Jan 2010...but still a proud Texan from Houston!
7,484 posts, read 8,393,656 times
This is the best update so far!!!!!

"Sunday update!! We are at day 17, this journey is long and stressful... Today we have another step of progress, they removed the Bolt (ICP monitor) out of Christals head. They no longer feel the need to monitor her ICP levels since she has been doing really good controlling them. She is still on slight sedation but she is NOW UNDERSTAND LIGHT COMMANDS!!!! If she is asked to stick out her tongue or lift her arms she DOES it! Now in order to get her to do these the doctors do have to mess with her pressure points to get her attention. I will be going up to the hospital in the next couple hours to get more info on it. We have a looooong way to go and it's one step at a time; and we just took another step please keep the prayers coming!!
*faith, prayer and miracles* I feel like my hope is being restored"

Thank you everyone who is sending prayers, healing beams of light and Guardian Angels or whatever other means of healing help that you believe in. Thank you Thank you Thank you!!!!

Old 05-04-2014, 11:28 AM

8,578 posts, read 5,706,923 times
One step at a time is often the best way! Thanks for sharing the updates with us. Prayers continue.

Old 05-04-2014, 03:10 PM

14,695 posts, read 18,763,955 times
Great update, TVC! Why should anyone be surprised -- with as many people praying for her (and her doctors) as you've gotten from this thread alone, she's bound to make a full recovery.

Old 05-04-2014, 03:18 PM

8,578 posts, read 5,706,923 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TFW46 View Post
Great update, TVC! Why should anyone be surprised -- with as many people praying for her (and her doctors) as you've gotten from this thread alone, she's bound to make a full recovery.
Yeah! She's got some good people caring about her!

Old 05-04-2014, 04:56 PM

2,438 posts, read 2,038,512 times
That's good news! Light, prayers and love for her!

Old 05-05-2014, 01:18 PM

Location: Central Bay Area, CA as of Jan 2010...but still a proud Texan from Houston!
SHE WOKE UP AND IS AWARE!!!!!! This is truly a miracle!!!

Todays Update: "Sorry it's taken me so long to get an update out. We have been really busy. Christals sedation was removed late yesterday and she woke up last night. Today she is more awake and trying to communicate with us. She has the trach so she can't talk she mouths words though. She knows who everyone is, she will hold up a number of fingers if you ask her to and she will shake her head yes and no to questions!!! She is hugging everyone and when you kiss her cheek she kisses back!! This is one absolutely astonishing miracle that she woke up. All odds have been against her, and she is pulling through. We have a very long road of recovery ahead of us (ankle surgery soon) and we don't know the extent of the right side being weak. Regardless of some physical hurdles, she is awake, alert, responsive and I couldn't be happier!! We didn't loose our Christal!!
Please Keep praying for her recovery and gaining her strength back
*faith, prayer and miracles* "

Thank you for your healing prayers and thoughts!

Old 05-05-2014, 01:38 PM

I'm so very happy, TVC, but not at all surprised.

Old 05-05-2014, 01:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TFW46 View Post
I'm so very happy, TVC, but not at all surprised.
Me either even though I had my doubts on a few days.

I believe in many healing things but visualizations with intent really work. This is what I have been visualizing happening during my healing meditations for her.

This is such great news!!!! She is trying to talk but had a tracheostomy and can only mouth the words.

Old 05-05-2014, 02:02 PM

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2016 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Grief and Mourning