Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Grief and Mourning
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-05-2015, 04:01 PM

10,662 posts, read 9,320,581 times

Advertisements

All that matters is that you are still online!
If there has been an update on the computer (some are automatic), then you will need to give your password again. It happens to me every few months.
Make sure to have your password written somewhere you can find it again easily if needed.

Old 03-06-2015, 09:44 AM

1,192 posts, read 1,574,140 times
Cyn, its good to know that you are feeling better today. You have so become a part of my routine. I would miss you and stalk you through PM if you disappear without notice! lol

Old 03-06-2015, 10:19 AM

21,956 posts, read 24,311,123 times
I don't know my password and that worries me so much. I wish I new how to figure it out but I sure am not going to mess with it right now---I'm on and that's all that matters to me.
This is day 2 of cutting my med in half and today I feel it. Not really bad but not good either. Very scattered--kinda manic but I will survive. I only sold one $7.00 item today...bad...but that is more then I had before the sale and I must just look at it that way right now.

Old 03-06-2015, 10:21 AM

Not sure but I had a long post written earlier and it never posted---maybe I forgot to post it and just wrote it. My brain is in a fog today. Anyhow I did read the book smilin' and it said lots! It's a very lovely book----I will treasure it forever especially since it was from you!

Old 03-06-2015, 11:09 AM

1,627 posts, read 3,217,243 times
Good Morning and Afternoon Everyone,

I hope it did not seem to childish. It is a children's book on grief but it covers how we feel in grief and explains some things. Glad you liked the book and I hope you get to feeling better real soon. Hugs to you!!

Old 03-06-2015, 04:44 PM

I didn't find it childish as it covered all the bases. The book itself is lovely. I enjoyed the short amount of reading with a lot of good information!
I had to break down and take a little more of my med---guess I'm just going to have to let my doctor help me on this. I have to be able to make money and I got so manic and scattered I could not get anything right! I'm sure he'll dread seeing me again about medications. I must be a handful. Ha! I have taken this kind of medication all of my life and never had any reaction like this time---this was a new generic and I have to think they have decided to get rid of a few of us! Ha! I am so lucky to have a lot of other kinds of my ADD meds that either stopped working or they didn't work like I was use to---our bodies change and they get use to some drugs. So now I can go back and use those to cut back---at least they don't make me feel "postal"! These were scary. I was going to report them but no one will hear me and no one really cares so I decided to forget it and get on with life. Maybe some people will like them...ugh...
The skies are blue and the temps are warming up. My animals are happy so that makes me happy. I am about ready to hit the sack--not sure what I will do when we turn the clocks up. Guess I always manage to survive so I will once again. Have a blessed night everyone.

Old 03-07-2015, 12:13 PM

Good afternoon--with blue skies and warmer weather here! I decided to go badk to my old meds and start by cutting back with those--I know those! I may not like the way they do or do not work but it's way better then these pills. I have to be able to think if I'm working with so many numbers online. Each tool has numbers, ebay has numbers, passwords have numbers----I have to be able to think! I will call my doctor Monday to get advice. He just loves me! Bet he wishes he wasn't my doctor. I hate being such a pain. But we will get this worked out one way or another
My kitties aren't feeling well today...not sure but one seems to have an upset tummy and whitey is just under the weather. He just wants me to give him constant attention. I know the feeling.... Sad to since the weather is so nice. They don't even seem to want to go outside. Poor babies. Maybe they got something bad to eat outside--never know.
I sold 2 more of my husbands snap on tools so that is a good thing. I'll
just hate when I run out of those---they really help pay the bills. But there is always more things around...
Next week the guy is suppose to come and get the rest of the transmission items so that will let me start on the metal building and getting it ready for renting out a space or two---I hope. I'm sure I'll need some help since so much of the things are so heavy but I'm sure it will get done eventually.

Old 03-07-2015, 01:10 PM

Now I lost my bookmarks---maybe I should just leave this computer alone today!

Old 03-07-2015, 02:47 PM

26,143 posts, read 19,838,779 times
We all love ya cyn!!!!!!!

Take it day by day honey...... You will do fine

Old 03-08-2015, 11:31 AM

Still haven't found my bookmarks---but I have my most recently visited and that is how I'm coming on now. I was 15 minutes late to church because I forgot to turn the clocks ahead---I have NEVER done that. I am always the one that does it early. I am so stressed today...not sure why because really I don't have a good reason--I need to turn it over to God! It's a lovey weather day so maybe I'll forget doing business and take my baby BuBu for a walk---he's been so patient! The sun and being together will be good for us both! Have a nice day.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Grief and Mourning