Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Grief and Mourning
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-01-2017, 05:22 PM

866 posts, read 629,832 times

Advertisements

I packed up our Xmas stuff today and gave some of it away as I may not set the Xmas stuff up again. I had no tears or pain putting our "treasures" away but it might come later as I realize this may be our last Xmas together since she crossed over back in May '16.
For what it's worth, they do not DIE! My wife and several others are alive and well in the Afterlife which is RIGHT HERE but just in a slightly different dimension than ours. I know this from a few direct experiences of and with the "departed" so, for me, it is an unquestioned truth or reality.
My wife comes here quite often to let me know she is still alive and well and is very happy over there WITHOUT a diseased, painful and doomed body to hang her up. She comes here to remind me of things when I forget, enjoy ice cream with me, have me walk through the Lady's section of Macy's or Sears and stop at In & Out Burger for a chocolate shake whenever I pass by one. I took her over to Aldik's to see their magnificent Xmas displays and then down the street for a walk through the Big Lots store.
Irene was a visual artist so she has a sharp eye for special things but we don't buy much since she is not able to use or enjoy them like when she was here in form.
One time I was admiring some jewelry at a mall and Irene said, "Jim, we don't have fingers, wrists, necks or ear lobes over here so, WHAT WOULD I DO with that stuff?" I stood there laughing for the longest time! Then after a walk through the lady's section of Macy's she remarked that she could "fit into ANY of those clothes now - small or large!" I laughed and laughed! When one no longer has a body, there are no SIZE LIMITS for them!!!!
These stories of how and when Irene comes here could fill a book but the bottom line is that nobody actually dies and they are ALL right here and ready and willing to communicate with us whenever we can or will allow them in. We block them with our fears, cynicism, superstitions, SHAME and a lot of other mental/emotional elements that block them and their constant efforts to comfort and connect with us to let us know they are OK and having a blast over there.
For anyone interested in communicating with and "seeing/feeling" your departed loved ones again, I suggest you google: psychics or Jame Van Praagh and read up on the facts about the Afterlife and your loved ones who are very eager to CONTACT you from that side. They do the best they can to "touch" us but most of us ignore their "signals" or are afraid to acknowledge them and quickly brush them aside as just our "imaginations" or a mistake, etc. They can come to us in our dreams so watch for them there.
Irene was a Psychic but I am not. However, I have had direct communications with at least one family member who crossed over and am having constant contacts with Irene and occasional contact with others over there as well. For me, it's pretty "normal" stuff and not mysterious or esoteric at all like you see in STUPID movie versions of Afterlife contacts. I don't know where or how the Hollywood folks get their information but it's mostly WRONG - in my experience!
I hope this gives some of you a little hope and, eventually some happiness if and when you speak with a departed loved one again and again and again. They want to talk with you when you are ready!
good luck,
jim (and Irene)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-02-2017, 03:32 PM

24,509 posts, read 24,195,706 times
Thank you, Jim.

Old 01-04-2017, 03:04 AM

866 posts, read 629,832 times
If you want to know more about those in the Afterlife, google: James Van Praagh - a gifted Medium.

Old 01-06-2017, 05:47 AM

1,374 posts, read 1,775,458 times
Jim, I know exactly of which you speak. I never used a psychic for getting in touch, it just happens.

An open mind is all you need, also pay attention to smells. Apple pie, popcorn, perfume, usually this is a visititation. Of course your smells will be different. It's funny how songs will pop up on the radio or movies then there's the all familiar smell to accompany it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Grief and Mourning