Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Grief and Mourning
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-05-2018, 02:35 PM

20,757 posts, read 8,573,399 times

Advertisements

I recently went to a group reading by Matt Fraser after watching several of his readings, group and individual, on his youtube channel. He is the real deal -- I've met many psychics and mediums over the years so I know! He generally works in the New England area but occasionally travels and also does phone readings.

It was quite an emotional event as you'd expect. A few shocking revelations for some! He gives details that only the family or people who knew the deceased would know. Ultimately it is comforting because you realize there is life after death and our loved ones are always around us.

Matt inherited his gift and talks about how he works that is different from some mediums and has a great sense of humor so you laugh through your tears. One woman was so shocked when a dead relative gave her a message she nearly fainted. Matt joked, "Don't worry, I am a trained EMT. But if you die, you can still talk to me!"

https://www.youtube.com/user/SimplyPsychic

https://meetmattfraser.com/

Old 12-07-2018, 06:23 PM

1,048 posts, read 2,288,402 times
My sister has gone to a couple of Matt Frazier readings. She lost her husband 3 years and was hoping that she would get a message from him. During a break my sister went to the rest room and when she came out Matt Frazier was waiting for her outside the rest room. He told her that there was man wanting him to get a message to her. It wasn't a message from her husband but from our Father. He told Matt to tell my sister he was so sorry he wasn't a very good father. He told her he was in the kitchen where we all found my Dad dead from a heart attack. He said he saw all of us in the kitchen and crying. What are chances he would know this precise information? He's the real deal.

Old 12-07-2018, 06:29 PM

4,985 posts, read 3,963,948 times
"Have you consulted or thought of consulting a medium?"
well, "thought of ", but never did.

Old 12-13-2018, 10:29 AM

561 posts, read 324,267 times
I have thought of it but have never done it. My stance is that I believe in the possibility of life after death and actually hope it's so. I also believe that sadly, a lot of so called psychics or mediums are just very good people readers and figure out ways of getting information you don't know you're giving. I don't want to get screwed by one of the cons and I believe that fact that I want to believe would make me more susceptible to that.

Old 12-13-2018, 12:51 PM

24,509 posts, read 24,191,547 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmcahacker View Post
I have thought of it but have never done it. My stance is that I believe in the possibility of life after death and actually hope it's so. I also believe that sadly, a lot of so called psychics or mediums are just very good people readers and figure out ways of getting information you don't know you're giving. I don't want to get screwed by one of the cons and I believe that fact that I want to believe would make me more susceptible to that.
Me too.

Old 12-13-2018, 02:42 PM

20,757 posts, read 8,573,399 times
People should get referrals from friends to see psychics and mediums. Not see a sign in the window with a picture of a crystal ball and think it's legit.

Old 12-15-2018, 08:12 PM

574 posts, read 376,837 times
I have recently been researching sort of, things about God, religion, mediums, and near death experiences. On another website some of the widows/widowers mentioned their spouse came back to them somehow. Maybe this is just me desperate for any kind of answers.

I want nothing to do with any organized religion. It seems they spend too much time worrying about people they don't even know. Easier to condemn someone you have never met I suppose.

However my own belief in God ranges from he is just something we invented to make us think we actually had any significance in the universe to maybe he is real but how can he be called a loving God when you see the bad side of the world we live in. And then I get to where I want to kick him in the nutz for the things I have experienced since he would be to blame right?

Seeing a medium brings its own consequences. If he/she is real and tells me things nobody else would know, and I believed it, then my life would change. I would have to make peace with God. That would not be so bad.

If he/she did not know anything more than the obvious than I would think maybe they are a fake and its a scam and it would make believing in any of it just that much more difficult. I am extremely skeptical about religion and the afterlife and anything that goes along with it. I cannot believe only because I want to.

Old 12-17-2018, 05:52 AM

5,451 posts, read 4,049,655 times
I went to a medium at a psychic fair about 5 months after my DH passed. In a 15 minute reading, the psychic was spot on with so many things. I didn't tell him anything; the first thing he said was, There's a man here who is saying Thank you, thank you, thank you. (I had taken care of DH for 1.5 years while he was sick).

I went for a longer reading with the same psychic, about a year later and was fairly disappointed. I think maybe DH wanted to come through once but didn't want me going back for more communication. Even the psychic said, unless they have a message they want you to have, quit. It's not a continuing back and forth conversation.

Old 12-17-2018, 06:28 AM

9,324 posts, read 16,661,006 times
I have had quite a few "signs" around the house indicating my husband's spirit is around. I wasn't expecting them but they were too unusual not to be noticed or ignored. I went to a healer who also channels and she mentioned a very unusual named person who no one could possibly have known.

I don't believe in organized religion, had bad experiences with them. I do believe in God.

Old 12-17-2018, 06:29 AM

50,367 posts, read 63,948,892 times
My nieces and BIL went to a medium around the anniversary of my sisters death. I know nothing about who the medium was, or whether she had any way of knowing about my sister or her family. Both my nieces were very moved by the experience.

The only specific thing I heard that she said was to my BIL. The medium took them all aside for a personal reading. She pointed at my BIL, and said, “Your jokes are not as funny as you think they are.” His daughters thought this was pretty amazing because he jokes about everything, even when it’s not appropriate.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Grief and Mourning