U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > Social Groups
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Social Group
This is a public group.

Liberals ~ Progressive thinking!

Group Created by AksarbeN

People of like mind who enjoy understanding more of the political view on the left without the arguing and debating of those on the right. Please be respectful; and conservative republicans might find interests in another group!

View All Members Showing 10 of 141 Member(s)
Showing 5 of 9 Picture(s)
sign
From AksarbeN
the troops support
From odanny
practice field
From SFPeak
ohio
From buzzards27
DW handy work, amazing detail.
From buzzards27
Showing Social Group Messages 1 to 10 of 66
  1. Al Campos
    03-29-2019 10:45 PM - permalink
    Al Campos
    Hi fellow Dems. I am looking for folks in and around Kingman/Dolan Springs area. I am looking buying land via the Deed Auction April 8th. The land I have a bid in on is way east of Dolan Springs close to 149. Off grid and very isolated. I hope to build a small place asap. I am in northern WI now and this winter has done my ass in. Can't take it anymore. Older (66) and not in very good shape anymore. Looking for all kinds of info about living in the heat/desert. Do's and don'ts will be helpful. Wells, building, internet services. I do now have solar and wind generator in use I plan to bring along. And I have a Toyota Prius to power things, YES you can use a Prius Hybrid to power your house! Talk to me asap, today is March 29th, 2019. Name is Al, kb9pvc@arrl.net
  2. kavinajosh57
    02-26-2019 10:53 AM - permalink
    kavinajosh57
    ******Top quality medical cannabis available 330-552-7794********
    We supply all kinds of pain relief, anxiety medication and research chemicals for 10% discount prices With or without prescription! WE supply medicines in Pills, liquid and powder forms. Marijuana, wax, seeds, oil and all you need.
    -Overnight shipping with a tracking number provided for your shipment(Fast,safe and reliable delivery).
    //We provide excellent customer service

Quick Responses

Shipping within 24hrs with tracking

wickr id: kavinjosh

Please text, whatsapp @330-552-7794 to order/request menu.

21+ only
    TOP QUALITY BUDS (RICHLY MEDICATED) BE OUR PRIORITY BASED ON MUTUAL TRUST.
  3. markhilson
    01-25-2019 04:51 AM - permalink
    markhilson
    >>>>>.We do supply the best of Medical Hash oil strains and Marijuana or weed<<<<<
    We do give for affordable prices and discount is given to bulk buyer and long term business partners . If you are interested do give check out our site
    Below are some of our strain that are available .
    OG kush
    AK47
    White widow
    Hawaii skunk
    Purple kush
    Purple haze
    Afgan kush
    Blue Dream
    White Rhino
    Strawberry
    Hash oil
    Shatter
    Wax
    Live Resin
    Exotic carts
    mario carts
    Dank Vapes
    Brass Knuckles
    and a lot more of strains
    text: 1 8143152402
    email address: onlinedrugstore22@gmail.com
  4. skylar0201
    05-07-2016 01:48 PM - permalink
    skylar0201
    Been on C-D for several years, but just now found this group. I'm a Bernie Sanders progressive-liberal ( been following his career closely the better part of last 15 yrs ) and yes, I'm a "Bernie or Bust" guy this November. Actually, if he doesn't get the nomination, I'm voting for Jill Stein since she comes closest to representing his views, and she is the Green Party candidate.

I'm very liberal when it comes to social justice, health care, and other various issues. Lived in Portland, OR ( the largest city full of nudist progressive "hippies"--and yes, I'm proudly one of them ) just transplanted to the Syracuse, NY area about 6 weeks ago and looking for other like-minded friends...
  5. mediatorguy
    04-18-2015 08:11 AM - permalink
    mediatorguy
    Does anyone know anyone with connections to the Russian Government? I'm a humanitarian with an idea to share . . .
  6. Sharon1968
    03-06-2015 09:15 PM - permalink
    Sharon1968
    Liberal/Progressive from the Chicago area here! I just discovered this group, and I am so happy to find it.
  7. odanny
    12-23-2014 10:57 AM - permalink
    odanny
    To answer your question D-Towner, it is because we have to put up with conservative wingnuts on a daily basis.
  8. D-Towner
    12-04-2013 12:49 PM - permalink
    D-Towner
    I have a question, why are liberals so crazy?
  9. NitePagan
    11-09-2013 07:23 PM - permalink
    NitePagan
    Hi, just joined this group, am a Mainah and liberal. The City of Portland just legalized marijuana through a voter referendum. Not sure if it means a lot, but we are the first city on the east coast to do this. Maybe Portland will become known as Potland. I think the referendum was approved by 70% of the voters. What do the voters know that the Police State hasn't learned yet?
  10. YellowstoneDate
    07-10-2013 02:55 PM - permalink
    YellowstoneDate
    I am currently looking for someone or a lawyer who is willing to help establish a new News's Corporation called Planetary Sector with a award winning news show called World Peace News. I am currently living in Raleigh, North Carolina. I can transfer the News Corporation in another location.