Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > Social Groups
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Social Group
This is a public group.

broken heart/lost love

Group Created by harley011

A group to discuss how to recover from a broken heart

View All Members Showing 10 of 21 Member(s)
Showing Social Group Messages 1 to 8 of 8
  1. MfinFoxTPH
    10-26-2017 09:30 AM - permalink
    MfinFoxTPH
    My 2nd husband and I were heroin addicts. I got clean,he didn't. I have 3 kids from both of my marriages. First husband is always in prison upstate, current husband is a strung out mess. I went to county for several months,when I got out, I found out that he took me for all I had, sold off everything- house,cars, every last possession we ever owned. I am still deeply in love with him. Sometimes I think about having him arrested to save his life,but I wish he would just do it and get clean on his own volition. We were both clean together for 7 years. I'm moving forward in my recovery, starting from scratch,but I'm working, saving money and doing this... I just want him to be there with me. I see him and it breaks my heart. He wasn't the stereotypical junkie. Good upbringing, college educated, successful, gorgeous. I just wanted to get it out. I would love to think that I could live with him if he is in addiction,but I know better than that; it's exponentially more likely that a drowning man pull the one down that tries to save him. This really effing sucks. And it is a hurt piece. Ughhhhh
  2. Meandthefellas
    10-23-2017 01:21 AM - permalink
    Meandthefellas
    Hi Everyone....i have been hurt and betrayed by a guy whom of which i am still in love. I am too hurt to even talk or write about it. But I want for everyone of us hurting right now......each day it will get easier to move forward. I have got to believe that.
  3. Mchbrain
    10-19-2017 03:33 AM - permalink
    Mchbrain
    Hi I'm 20 years old and i need help to get over someone I think I still love but he doesn't know it. Message me to help me. I'll give all the details.
  4. khan12098
    10-07-2017 03:40 PM - permalink
    khan12098
    i loved her,marry her,,buht she leave me ,still loving her
  5. GaryWayne2000pontiacbonni
    09-23-2017 06:04 AM - permalink
    GaryWayne2000pontiacbonni
    Hi my name is Gary. It's been 8 years since I lost my mom. An still to this day I blame myself. I believe I had a big part in how she died and its killing me I wish I could have someone to talk to about it an listen to the story if u want to talk to me message me. Thank you. God bless....
  6. jordyn0330
    04-23-2017 05:34 PM - permalink
    jordyn0330
    hey,
    im new here and i have been very hurt by someone i really loved bc they left me. i have been very depressed since they left and have thought about cutting, please help
  7. hurt by love
    04-11-2017 12:59 AM - permalink
    hurt by love
    hello
    my name is "M", i'm here just talk about me,
    so i don't know where to begin with, i'm 26 years old, i'm single and i always belived in love and grand gesture and greate thing will happen to me,but every year of life goes by and i dont beleve it any more
    im not saying that i never had love, i had it once, at the age of 20, i was happy, i sow my life with him, but it didn't last for ever, life happen to me, we just grow apart, i tried after that, to find someone hwo make me feel happy someone that when you with you just know that it can last, but it never did.
    This few months ago i have met someone hwo could fit, hwo just getting in in my life so easy, we laugh, had crazy moment together, like we knew each other years ago, but we didn't talk about the relationship that we had, he just ask me what i whant from him, i mean from our relationship,but i didn't say any thing because i didn't want to seem so needy,so that why i coudn't say that i want something serious, but i tought he knew or will maybe say that he want to try and be my boyfriend and to be exclusive with me.(PS: why i couldn't say that i whant to be with him, because the first time we had together, he told me that he love so much woman that he can not be just with one, and i don't know but i tried to accept that because it has been so long that i never had this chemestry with someone, i had hope , and it kill's me, i hoped love but love doesn"t want me )
    One day, no calls no messages nothing from him, i have so much pride so i didn't call also, but than i did,but he block my number, and it ****ing hurt me, i didn't uderstand why he did that, but after 10 day's, he called me, to tell me he was sorry, and he told me why he did't return my calls, he was with another girl and he didn't want any one to call him so he just block his phone,
    i was mad, it hurt me, i told himthat, but he said i ask you what you want from me and i didn't tell him.
    he said that he was sorry and wanted to tell me the truth, because he don't want to hurt me, and that his not a bad persone and his just a man and men nature is like that,then he said that he wish's if he can see me again, because we laugh and we understind echother but than i was mad and i told him to forget about me but than i told him that i'm not so mad at him because we never said we'r in couple, and because maybe i'm afraid to be alone, he told that if i want to talk to him about my problem's and work that i could, so that why im writing this so i don't talk to him, i"m a mess think ou for reading this and sory for my english i'm french
  8. harley011
    04-04-2011 11:11 AM - permalink
    harley011
    I find myself in an awkward situation. I don't expect a lot of sympathy, but just understanding. My wife agreed several years ago to my having affairs under certain conditions. One of them was that it (the affair) would not threaten our relationship. Since I love and care about my wife (we have no serious problems except sexually after being married a decade or more), I felt I could make this commitment. So, I ended up having two affairs. Both started with the understanding that I didn't want to undermine their marriages, and vice versa. One lasted about 5 years and has slowly evolved into a good friendship, but rarely is it sexual anymore and that's fine. The other has benn more complex. It lasted about 6 years, ended about a year ago. She said she wanted to leave her husband and find someone new who would be a father to her son (Her husband lives thousands of miles away.). I know that our relationship would end soon because I wasn't going to break my promise to my wife, and realized that I would not have been a good husband/father for my mistress (She was in her mid 30s, and I am 63.) so I let her go. In fact, I felt guilty the last year we were together because I thought that I might be keeping this very beautiful woman (both inside and out) from finding another husband. Well, she fell in love, and that hurt, but was okay. However about 9 months ago she called to tell me her lover broke it off because he didn't want to break up his family. For some reason, this hit me very hard, and my feelings of loss and heart break became much more intensified. She did get back together with him (They are both getting divorced and planning on marrying each other.), but I'm still struggling with my feelings of loss and sadness. Everyday I think of her and how much I enjoyed our time together. I still cry over her even though I am happy for her since I really believe the person she fell in love with is much better for her than I would have been. I've been through several other heart breaks in my life. I've been lucky to have loved a number of different women. Sometimes I have broken their hearts and sometimes they have broken mine. This one is probably more difficult because I think it will be my the last romantic love of my life. I'm only attracted to women much younger than I, and as you can imagine very few of these women are attracted to me. At any rate, I'm still hurting so any comments will be appreciated.