Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > Social Groups
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Social Group
This is a public group.

Stock Market Investing

Group Created by Investing_Guru

Starting a group for investing in the stock market. I've been investing for a long time now and have made a great deal of money. Now I'm wanting to share some of the ways that I've made my money and help others to do the same

View All Members Showing 5 of 5 Member(s)
Showing Social Group Messages 1 to 2 of 2
  1. Investing_Guru
    06-24-2011 09:52 AM - permalink
    Investing_Guru
    STOCK that I would buy...... GERS ---- Currently at .0001 it has nowhere to go but up. If you do the research and look back 5 years, you can see where the stock was over $50 at one time. Should be a smart and safe buy. At a price from .0001-.0003 you virtually can't lose.
    Another one to buy would be MMTE which just wrote a letter to aquire 6 more lithium deposits. It is at .0018 right now and if you do the research on it you can see where it was at over $250 per share at one time and this is another one where you should go ahead and buy it now while it's low and don't wait to the last minute to jump on the bandwagen. There's no telling when this will take off, but when it does, you will have wanted to be one of the people buying it early.
  2. Investing_Guru
    06-21-2011 03:57 AM - permalink
    Investing_Guru
    This site will be updated on a weekly basis, sometimes more and sometimes less to give advice on buying stock and what my current picks are that I believe will be moving up in the future. The more people that I have reading the blog, the more it will be updated.