U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > Social Groups
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Social Group
This is a public group.

SINGLE MOMS

Group Created by ccollins31

TALKING ABOUT THE EVERYDAY EXPERIENCES OF BEING A SINGLE MOM. TALK AND GET ADVICE FROM ONE ANOTHER IN THAT TIME OF NEED!

View All Members Showing 10 of 82 Member(s)
Showing Social Group Messages 1 to 10 of 45
  1. violet330
    05-19-2019 03:31 PM - permalink
    violet330
    Here is my testimony about the good work of Dr UZOYA who help me.... I'm VIOLET from London. And am sorry for putting this on net but i will have to by this world top spell caster that brought back my husband which left me for the past 3 years, i eventually met this man on a blog sit, i explained everything to him and he told me about a spell caster that he had heard about and he gave me an email address to write to the spell caster to tell him my problems. In just 2 days, my husband was back to me after contacting this man, I just want to say thank you to this truthful and sincere spell caster, sir all you told have come to pass and thank you sir. Please i want to tell everyone who is looking for any solution to problem, i advice you to kindly consult this spell caster, he is real,he is powerful and whatever the spell caster tell is what will happen, because all what the spell caster told me came to pass. You can kindly contact him on; driraborspellcaster@gmail.com you can call him on +1(301) 909 8775
  2. cornydome
    04-21-2019 10:14 PM - permalink
    cornydome
    I am very surprise for the miraculous experience and wonders of Dr,UZOYA that have been spreading on the Internet and worldwide, How he marvelously helped people all over the world to restored back their lost lovers I contacted him after going through so many testimonies from different people how he help to bring back ex lovers i was deeply in love with my husband and he was with me but suddenly one day he broke up with me. I tried everything but nothing seemed to workout, I thought it was going to be over forever. I never believed in spells but I was so desperate I thought I got nothing else to loose. I started searching for different spell casters and I finally found 'Great Dr, UZOYA Temple' who helped me through the process and I eventually got my husband back and we are so happy together. I am so grateful to him. If you ever need a spell caster who can get your ex back then contact him on [driraborspellcaster@gmail.com] and his telephone number is +1(301) 909 8775.
  3. alexagustina057
    04-18-2019 03:35 AM - permalink
    alexagustina057
    My life is full of happiness because Prophet Abulele make me to be happy. My Name is AGUSTINA ALEX, What happened to me is not what I can keep only to myself but to also tell the world so that those that have any problem with their relationship or marriage will get their love ones back and been happy once again. I and my lover had some serious issues which leads to our break up, since after then my life has never been the same, I tried all method to get him back. but they were just waste of effort and waste of time. But one day during my search on the internet, I came across someone testimony about Prophet Abulele. I contact him and explain my problem to him am still very much surprise till now how he was able to bring back my lover within 48 hours. With this great thing that happened in my life I decided to tell the whole world about this great man called Prophet Abulele. For those in need of anything he told me that in his temple there is nothing impossible. I believe him so much. Friends or to anyone reading my testimony, if you need help to bring back your ex-lover/Ex-husband or you want to have your baby please kindly contact him via email; prophetabulelehealingtemple@gmail.com and WhatsApp number +2349022406159. And I promise you that your lover will definitely come back to you
  4. Orelacudu
    12-15-2018 05:47 AM - permalink
    Orelacudu
    URGENT EFFECTIVE LOVE SPELL CASTER (Dr,Uzoya) FACEBOOK PAGE; FB.ME/DRUZOYASPELLTEMPLE
    It's awesome and amazing. My name is Tony Orela am from the United States Getting my husband back is what i least expected and could never imagine. I and my husband have been married for five years and we have been living happily but all of a sudden he changed completely and turned away from me but i never knew what was going on, and i tried to ask him but he refused to tell me what the problem is, and as time went on he sought for a divorce. I was so worried and confused. During my search for a way out, a friend of mine who had similar problem told me about a great spell caster called Dr Uzoya who helped her with her situation. I never use to believe in spell casting in my entire life because i never thought it will work but i tried to give this man a chance and to my greatest surprise Dr Uzoya got me a positive result and he was able to get my husband back to me. After the spell caster did his work, i discovered that my husband fell so much in love with me unlike before. This spell casting isn't brain washing but he opened up his eyes to see how much i love and needed him. Now i am a happy woman again and I don't know how am going to thank Dr Uzoya so i am using this opportunity to tell anyone having similar problem to visit him on driraborspellcaster@gmail.com his telephone number is +1(301)909-8775
  5. jackmable
    08-31-2018 07:35 AM - permalink
    jackmable
    A GREAT LOVE SPELL CASTER Dr,Uzoya HE SPECIALIZES IN RESTORING BROKEN MARRIAGES CONTACT HIM DIRECTLY ON HIS FACEBOOK PAGE (FB.ME/DRUZOYASPELLTEMPLE).......What else can i say rather than to thank Dr, Uzoya who God used to reunite my marriage. Each day of my life, i ask God to bless Dr,Uzoya for he has made my life complete by bringing back my husband to me and for this reason, i made a vow to my self that i will testify on the internet to let the world know that Dr, Uzoya is a God on Earth. My husband and i had a fight for three days which led to our divorce. On this faithful day, i came across a testimony of how Dr,Uzoya helped a lady in getting back her lover. So, i contacted him and explained to him and he told me that my days of sorrows are over that my husband will come back to me within 48 hours for he's going to prepare a spell for me. Could you believe it, my husband came home begging that he needs me back. Do you need any kind of help? Contact him now via email: (driraborspellcaster@gmail.com) OR call his phone number via +1(301)909-8775
  6. Cheryl2645
    04-01-2018 07:15 PM - permalink
    Cheryl2645
    Hello I am a single mom with limited income I lost my license in 1994 and due to finances I am unable to get my license back I owe a total of 5 grand between two states if anyone knows how I could get around having to pay all the money at once I'm working something out I would love to hear of it since your driver's license is now hooked up to a national computer system maybe someone might have some information for me that will help thank you I also wanted to say I would use my tax return to pay this but due to and overpayment through the Social Security Administration they keep my tax return until I pay off 14 more thousand dollars if anyone knows any information on the laws about driver's license and getting something lifted or restriction taken off I would love to hear about it thank you, you can reach me at Cheryl_2645@yahoo
  7. sholekakhaz
    02-02-2018 09:18 AM - permalink
    sholekakhaz
    When a client is grateful . Read her testimony.....
    Am Shole Kakhaz ,i want to share my wonderful testimony on how i got back my Husband of my life back,i want to tell the people in the world there is a real spell caster online and is powerful and genuine, His name is Dr. Akobe Okakagbe spell caster, He helped me recently to reunite my relationship with my Husband who dumped me, When i contacted Dr.Akobe Okakagbe he cast a love spell for me and my Husband who said he doesn't have anything to do with me again called me and started begging me.To anyone who is reading this article and needs any help Dr Akobe Okakagbe can also offer any types of help like Reuniting of marriage and relationship,Curing of all types of Diseases, Court Cases, Pregnancy Spell,we are now very much happy with our self. Akobe Okakagbe make him to realize how much we love and need each other.This man is for real and for good.he can also help you to fix your broken relationship. I had my husband back! It was like a miracle! He suddenly wanted to go to marriage counseling, and we’re doing very,very well,in our love life.contact: (akobemagicspell@gmail.com )or +2348142307304
  8. khan12098
    10-07-2017 03:50 PM - permalink
    khan12098
    here for not a gud for the best friend,,,stikk searching to find any stranger to be my friend
  9. Dear girl
    08-01-2017 05:29 PM - permalink
    Dear girl
    Im a single Mom of a 2 y.o..Im 29. I broke up with my ex 3 mos ago. I met this guy online, we live in different contenents but he calls me everyday like 5 times a day and sends me a chat on viber. He always give an update of his work or what his doing. He checks on me all the time ans ask me how my day. He broke up with hia ex 4 mos ago. His single no kids and really handsome. His 3 years younger than me but his workaholic and responsible. The first time we met we flirt like we send dirty chats but then it developed into a normal conversation..i can tell him my problems and his very open to me too..we video call almost everyday and he sing me songs..3 or 4 songs with deep meanings. He wants to see me in 2 mos..he told me that he will fly to my country in 2 mos. His dream is to travel the world with me and be successful with me. We call each other friends like bffs. Do u think he likes me? Im scared to fall again or its just me whos falling.
  10. lovely smith
    07-08-2017 01:12 AM - permalink
    lovely smith
    DR THABANI SOLUTION TEMPLE: Call & WhatsApp: +27826439617 Dr THABANI: Best Astrologist, Spell Casters, Black Magic, Real VOODOO SPELL in USA, UK, CANADA, AUSTRALIA, Kuwait, UAE, GET BACK LOST LOVER AFTER DIVORCE, get back your lost love, how to get my ex- back, how to get my love back, Instant Death Spell, Revenge Spell, Divorce Spell, Fertility/Pregnancy Spell, Spells for Divorce, Marriage Spell, Divorce Psychic, Love spells, lost love spells, breakup spells, protection, reunite us, attraction spells, psychic, traditional healers, sangoma, black magic removal, recover lost funds, My Spells among others which are not listed include the following: Email: drthabanispellcaster@gmail.com

· Distance Spell Caster
    · Love Spells
    · Lost Love Spells
    · Attraction Spells
    · Divorce Spells
    · Marriage Spells
    · Binding Spells
    · Breakup Spells
    · Banish a past Lover
    · Sex Spells
    · Lust Spells
    · Business/Money Spells
    · Protection and Power Spells of any kind
    · Psychic Readings
    · Fortune Telling
    · Witchcraft
    · Body/pains in the joints
    · Fertility Spells/Pregnancy Spells
    · Solving small / big court cases and early jail release
    Men’s / Women Problems
    · Men’s Early Ejaculation
    · Strong and Sustained Erection
    · Low Libido
    · Cannot Give Birth

Your Solution is assured, Whatsapp&Call: +27826439617 Email: drthabanispellcaster@gmail.com