U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > Social Groups
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Social Group
This is a moderated group.

Ron Paul Supporters

Group Created by moving_pains

Ron Paul supporters of the City Data forum.

Resources:
paul.house.gov
www.dailypaul.com
www.ronpaul2012.com
www.campaignforliberty.com
www.ronpaulmyths.com
www.ronpaulforums.com
www.blackthisout.com
www.ronpaulbrochure.com

View All Members Showing 10 of 204 Member(s)
Showing 5 of 7 Picture(s)
Showing Social Group Messages 31 to 40 of 130
  1. ilovemycomputer90
    02-21-2012 08:33 AM - permalink
    ilovemycomputer90
    Spread this to any of your conservative friends who are on the fence about who to support: Ron Paul Ad - Rick Santorum a Conservative? - YouTube
  2. KickAssArmyChick
    02-14-2012 08:27 AM - permalink
    KickAssArmyChick
    The march in DCis in less than a week and I am stoked!
  3. lifelongMOgal
    02-11-2012 02:16 AM - permalink
    lifelongMOgal
    Valentine's Day money bomb pledge
    No One But Ron Paul MONEY BOMB! *** February 14th ***

Spread the love & restore liberty!
  4. KickAssArmyChick
  5. lifelongMOgal
    01-24-2012 08:20 PM - permalink
    lifelongMOgal
    End the TSA Money bomb (a.k.a. Free Rand Paul) !

https://secure.ronpaul2012.com/?0123
  6. ilovemycomputer90
  7. ilovemycomputer90
  8. lifelongMOgal
    01-15-2012 01:05 PM - permalink
    lifelongMOgal
    It appears as though Ron Paul is expecting to receive a game changing endorsement tonight (1/15) in South Carolina!

Big Announcement Today! | Ron Paul 2012 | Peace . Gold . Liberty

Ron Paul to Receive Game-Changing Endorsement at Event in South Carolina*|*Ron Paul 2012 Presidential Campaign Committee

SC Sen. Tom Davis endorsement?
    Tom Davis To Endorse Ron Paul :: :: FITSNewsFITSNews

Don't forget the "Battle of the Cowpens" money bomb is still going on thru 1/17. Ron Paul 2012 Official Campaign Website
  9. TXboomerang
    01-14-2012 06:40 PM - permalink
    TXboomerang
    Just joined in. I have never been affiliated or involved in any political campaign beyond donating to Ron Paul's campaign in 2008. After the primaries ended, I just lost motivation and interest in politics for a little while, and then let myself get lulled back into the old "at least so and so isn't as bad as so and so" mentality that the pundit enforcers and media hacks aggressively push everytime you turn on the news or radio.
    I made a decision this time though. NO MORE. I am DONE with politicians who craft messages to cater to what they think voters want to hear, and then do whatever they want in office.
    WE THE PEOPLE must stand up and demand that it is no longer about party. It is about principles. It is about honesty. And it is about our freedoms.
    Glad to be aboard and I am going to be joining a local meet up group.

While I am thrilled to support Ron Paul, this movement is much more than just him. This is about the energy he has created in realizing that we MUST demand far more from our elected officials. This is about never again falling for the trap of thinking "the lesser of two evils" is an option to give our vote over to. This is about being mindful and representative of the truth, and doing everything we can to get everyone else to just turn off the biased media's and look at the candidates to see if their record is that of a person who is a defender of our liberties and freedoms, and someone who constantly looks at the constitution for approval or denial of proposals.
  10. lifelongMOgal
    01-12-2012 09:41 PM - permalink
    lifelongMOgal
    South Carolina money bomb Jan 14th-17th:
    South Carolina Battle of Cowpens Money Bomb January 14 - 17 | Ron Paul 2012 | Peace . Gold . Liberty

Dr. Tom Woods announces "Operation Grandma" to help get out the senior vote for Ron Paul:
    Urgent: How to Help Ron Paul Among Older Voters - YouTube

Super Brochure Campaign in Nevada needs to be completed this week (by Jan 15th): Ron Paul Super Brochure - Super Voter Project

See how it change the game in the Iowa Caucus:
    Ron Paul Super Brochure Showcased on MSNBC! Politico: "People read this stuff!" - YouTube