Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > Social Groups
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Social Group
This is a moderated group.

New England Life

Group Created by Suzet2262

This is a group to come in and talk about what makes New England special to you. Share information, tips, give ideas on places to visit, fun things to do, and anything else we can think of ;~). I want to keep this group as positive as possible. Anyone who comes in here just to complain, will be asked to leave. Remember to be respectful of everyones feelings. Just because you dont share in them, doesnt make them wrong. Lets all have fun.

This room is going to be moderated by yours truly.

Suzette

View All Members Showing 10 of 33 Member(s)
Showing Social Group Messages 41 to 50 of 379
  1. GotBackHome
    09-01-2008 07:18 PM - permalink
    GotBackHome

hey, at least there aren't any trolls here!
  2. JFRRACING
    09-01-2008 05:07 PM - permalink
    JFRRACING
    well i guess it's nap time in here again...
  3. JFRRACING
    09-01-2008 07:10 AM - permalink
    JFRRACING
    did someone say omelet yummy... those chickens came from a farm not to far from us.. the eggs are alot fresher then ones at a store.. when you eat one watch out you don't get any fluff stuck in you throat... ken that road you talking about comes out on rt 1 right near hannafords , right ? i go that way all the time . it's the most sceinic route and it keeps you off the highway... nubble light is my DW's most favorite light house around..
  4. Ken E
    08-31-2008 07:36 PM - permalink
    Ken E
    JFR, I really like the picture fo the Nubble light that you have posted above.I remember spending a lot of time there as a kid.I remember on the back road from york to berwick there was a place with spring water coming out of a steel pipe where you could stop for real cold spring water. That was real nice on those hot summer days. There was also a house around there that was supposed to be haunted.I think it was on whichtrot road. We used to go over there at night. I still have a good friend who lives in York. Him and his son lobster fish out of York Harbor.
  5. GotBackHome
    08-31-2008 01:17 PM - permalink
    GotBackHome
    the omelets are so much lighter!
  6. lisa g
    08-31-2008 08:38 AM - permalink
    lisa g
    >gasp<
    Fluffy Chickens!!!
    how cute do they taste better than the unfluffy variety?
  7. JFRRACING
    08-31-2008 06:36 AM - permalink
    JFRRACING
    sometimes all the topics in the n.h forum get so boring or heated it makes me go to a happier place.....ya wanna, you can pick your freinds but you can't pick your freinds nose......so i've been told....lol...
    you asked what i was pickin.........
  8. lisa g
    08-30-2008 10:28 PM - permalink
    lisa g
    hahahaaa....just read through all that tax talk and am glad things are happier here I'm standing on the side with you, JFR, just don't flick anything in my direction, ok?
  9. ~Boo~
    08-30-2008 10:20 PM - permalink
    ~Boo~

Maybe we should start a new room called Nuts & Bananas, lol.
  10. GotBackHome
    08-30-2008 08:48 PM - permalink
    GotBackHome
    just watch what you're pickin' thar!! :

(you can pick your friends..... )