Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > Social Groups
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Social Group
This is a public group.

Senior Communities - Active Adult

Group Created by easylife54

For those seniors seeking to relocate or find information out about active adult communities across this US please join. The more information we can gather in one place the easier it will be to determine if the place we are interested in moving to is a good fit.

View All Members Showing 10 of 13 Member(s)
Showing Social Group Messages 1 to 2 of 2
  1. aeroldy99
    06-19-2018 09:39 AM - permalink
    aeroldy99
    Well, now we are 7 active adults so I am hoping some of you will jump in here and give advice! I relocated to the Spokane WA area last year in May. Knew I wanted to be in WA state due to temps, tax situation and having lived in the Pacific NW when I first left my home state of MN. It took awhile but I bought a condo and am adapting slowly it seems. I do love it here and know it was the right choice, all things considered. Had wondered how long it takes to get really comfortable again and that brought me to this site via a Google search on that topic. They are saying 2+ years so I have awhile to go, that makes sense to me on the timing. Being an ambivert I take my time joining groups now and am working on determining a new creative career. My family has longevity in it so I probably have a few decades to go yet. I've read that seniors tend to go back to work either out of need or desire so I'd like to know what worked for you in deciding what to do next? aeroldy99
  2. MS_Southern
    04-27-2014 03:44 PM - permalink
    MS_Southern
    Is this an active group?