Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > Social Groups
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Social Group
This is a public group.

Women who have miscarried

Group Created by Kaylac

This is a group for people who have experienced a miscarrage, you can talk about your experience and give advice on how to cope with your loss.

View All Members Showing 3 of 3 Member(s)
Showing Social Group Messages 1 to 2 of 2
  1. echo_rainman
    06-25-2014 01:49 AM - permalink
    echo_rainman
    Maybe you are feeling guilty or mild depressive about this miscarriage and immature fetus killed. And also you might a little bit worry about the potential or possible negative impact on future pregnancy. Habitual miscarriage or abortion can cause fallopian tube inflammation, adhesion or even occlusion , which is an important reason for future ectopic pregnancy or infertility. I encourage you to talk privately with your family physician, psychologist, social worker in your area to relieve your discomfortable feeling of guilty and worry. And also you need to consult your GP or obstetric physician on how to protect yourself from sexual intercourse when you and your boyfriend or future hubby are not ready for the pregnancy both physically (e.g. abstein smoking and alcholic,etc), psychologically and economically. Good luck to you and your love, and future life.

Jun Maggie Li kind regards from Shanghai , China.
  2. Kaylac
    06-09-2012 02:36 PM - permalink
    Kaylac
    I got pregnant at a young age and my family was not very supportive of the pregnancy, I felt alone and once I had the miscarrage it seemed that they expected me to just act like it never happened. Sometimes watching movies or talking about babies makes me upset and I cant really talk to anybody about it except my boyfriend. Any advice?