U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > Social Groups
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Social Group
This is a public group.

Atlanta real estate

Group Created by jackietaylor

Get real estate questions answered, suggestions on selling and buying in a down market, and a place to vent if need be!

View All Members Showing 10 of 16 Member(s)
Showing Social Group Messages 1 to 10 of 11
  1. 01-24-2014 11:55 AM - permalink
    45_Days_Business-Out
    Hello Everyone

My name is Bonita, as a private Financial consultant we assist striving Entrepreneurs, Business Owner and Real Estate Investors that need or have a commitment IN their own project that requires our EXPERTISE "45 Days Business BUILD-OUT" ! If this is of interest and would like more information don't hesitate to contact me. I look forwarding too learning more about your business service(s).

Thanks
    Bonita
  2. AW234
    12-10-2013 11:42 PM - permalink
    AW234
    Hi, I am from Australia and interested in investing in Atlanta. I am also new to the forum and this group. I have been offered an investment property in Forest Park, Clayton County, GA. Can anyone give a feedback on the area? About the school ratings, crime rates, whether it is in an upcoming area, whether the area is rentable, etc. Thanks
  3. Joe Marseglia
    06-13-2011 12:29 PM - permalink
    Joe Marseglia
    Getting Started As A real Estate Investor! There will be a webinar held this Tuesday, June 14 at 6pm PST on Getting Started As A Real Estate Investor With Little To No Money Down And No Credit! It will be given by Bian Hout, a experienced, seasoned investor in Las Vegas for years. Click the link to join this webinar: www.meetup.com/invcoachinglasvegas. Cost is $20 per person. For anyone looking to invest in real estate, this is a series that can jump start your success!
  4. Joe Marseglia
    06-07-2011 04:20 PM - permalink
    Joe Marseglia
    Getting Started As A real Estate Investor! Just wanted to let everyone know that there will be a webinar held this Wednesday, June 8 at 6pm PST on Getting Started As A Real Estate Investor With Little To No Money Down And No Credit! It will be given by Bian Hout, a experienced, seasoned investor in Las Vegas. Click the link to join this webinar: www.meetup.com/invcoachinglasvegas. Cost is $20 per person. For anyone looking to invest in real estate, this is a series that can jump start your success!
  5. Joe Marseglia
    05-31-2011 04:56 PM - permalink
    Joe Marseglia
    Hello everyone. I recently moved to Las Vegas and linked up with a great firm in Horizon Realty Group. Brian Hout holds weekly webinars that cover a wide range of information. This series he is putting on now is an 8 Part Webinar Series on Getting Started As A Real Estate Investor! With Little To No Money Down and No Credit! It has a ton of content and will definitely get you excited about investing. This series is a must see for new to seasoned investors. Just long onto www.Meetup.com, become a member for free, search "INV Coaching Las Vegas," and reserve your spot in the next webinar now! These webinars are held weekly on Tuesdays at 6:00pm PST, and the cost is $20 per webinar. This is something you don't want to miss!
  6. AtlantaREGuru
  7. 02-11-2010 10:54 AM - permalink
    cosmosk24
    Go To Team offers Atlanta Georgia video crews and production services, exceptional video crews using high definition. Director of Photography Tom Wells based in Atlanta Georgia.

http://www.gototeam.com/atlanta-video-production-crew/
  8. JGMG
  9. 10-16-2008 09:06 AM - permalink
    Almuatalib
    Atlanta Public Schools are hiring as I understand it, and there are lots of good areas in and around Atlanta for home sales. The most bang for the buck is up in the Hall county areas but that's about 50 miles north of the city.