Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > Social Groups
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Social Group
This is a public group.

Health care Professional

Group Created by catholichealthservices

Hello there,

This Group is specially for Health care professional who wants to discuss about the health related issues topic and make friends with health care professionals

View All Members Showing 10 of 23 Member(s)
Showing Social Group Messages 1 to 6 of 6
  1. chinaemerem chigozie
    02-19-2015 07:49 AM - permalink
    chinaemerem chigozie
    There is common slog health is wealth , want learn more of how keep the body healthy
  2. AshleyTheobald
    02-06-2015 09:20 PM - permalink
    AshleyTheobald
    Hi, I am an advanced Reiki energy healer who has for 12 years had great success in treating chronic pain. This Japanese energy healing technique is less widely known than acupuncture, but often provides faster pain relief without requiring needles. In your first 60 minute session I promise some degree of pain relief, whether it may be due to arthritis, fibromyalgia or a migraine. Please be reassured this is not a false promise as I have been treating chronic pain for so long, I have treated thousands of clients in Hawaii before and helped them get off their pain medications in a few months. Depending on the percentage of pain relief you report after the first session, I can give an estimate of the length of time and approximate number of sessions full recovery should take. I have especially had very good success with neck and back problems and reversing beginning level arthritis. But it is unfortunately extremely difficult to treat cases so advanced that the client may be unable to walk or be bedridden. It is again very difficult to treat clients with severe structural deformity due to advanced joint damage (mild joint swelling and most moderate cases can be corrected). I also unfortunately cannot help with spinal injuries severe enough to cause paraplegia or quadriplegia. People over 80 years old can also be difficult to treat and I do not promise pan relief although it may be possible and I encourage them to try treatments. To book treatments, you can call THE OM SPA in North Naples (please Google contact info.), where I have been invited from Hawaii to give sessions. You may also contact me directly at 641 919 3869 to book treatments or to describe and ask prior to booking whether or not I may be able to help. - Certified Advanced Usui Reki Practitioner Asli Theobald
  3. upasananigam
    07-31-2014 08:18 PM - permalink
    upasananigam
    I am Business Analyst, who creates software which helps in doing day to day work in healthcare life Care Plans, Requesting Service, generation reports, Medications list, Monitor Patient etc. It would be great to be apart of your group and get inputs on these
  4. sarahadams
    07-24-2014 02:36 PM - permalink
    sarahadams
    I am a nurse with grave concerns regarding the direction that our profession is taking and the lack of accountability that exists in hospital administrations to maintain the standards of care necessary to de!I very quality health care. Does anyone share these same concerns?
  5. Mlil
    06-28-2014 01:38 AM - permalink
    Mlil
    Hello,
    I need to know where can I find healthcare professionals that want to pursue a career in healthcare administration?
  6. echo_rainman
    06-25-2014 02:00 AM - permalink
    echo_rainman
    I had been working as an anesthesiologist for nearly 6-7 years. Unfortunately, I had to change my career due to health reason. If any one wants to get medical counscling free of charge, you can contact me. I can use my own medical knowledge to help you.