U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > Social Groups
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Social Group
This is a public group.

M.A.C.E.- Moms Group

Group Created by ceomace

Hello Everyone,

Welcome to M.A.C.E.! Mothers and Children Everywhere. M.A.C.E. was founded on 10/19/2007, the vision is to be a group where young or not so young :), single, married moms can get together to cry, laugh, joke, give advice, receive advice and just share the experiences and ups and downs of motherhood. Also a place where the kids can come together and socialize with one another and learn with one another as well. M.A.C.E. is here for EVERYONE (as long as you are a mother of course). We RESPECT one another and are WILLING. Willing to what?? Willing to give advice, receive/accept advice and Willing to RESPECT the Privacy Policy. What goes on or is said/shared in meetings stays in the MEETINGS.

I know that the very thought of a "Mommy Group" conjures up a picture of laughing women sitting around drinking coffee in someone's sun-filled kitchen. Little ones run here and there, playing with one another. Everyone is having fun and no one gets hurt physically or emotionally. Most the time, the above scenario does actually play out, more or less. But life happens. Kids hit and grab at each other, mommies hurt each other's feelings and sometimes the Mommy Group melts down. Here are a couple of suggestions to help keep things peaceful (at least for you) when participating in this Mommy Group:

1. Arrive a few minutes early at meetings and on time for play dates. We've all seen how much disruption occurs when someone hustles in late. The latecomer feels frazzled. The speaker feels insulted and others feel distracted. Now multiply this by one million if you have a crying baby to unwrap or a fussy toddler. Getting to the meeting a few minutes early allows your child to get used to things without the chaos of all the other kids running, playing and yelling. It also allows you to get settled and into a listening mind-set.

2. Sign up for something! It's so easy to become the wallflower and let others take over. Be assertive, sign up to go somewhere with the group. Provide the snack at the next meeting. Host an event. Put yourself out there and introduce yourself. A Mommy Group is created to bring like-minded people together. There are friendships and commonalities to be found. These are your co-workers, so get to know them.

This is a REAL group there will be meetings!! SERIOUS MOTHERS ONLY!!! I appreciate your FULL Cooperation and Support.

For more info visit our site at www.mace4all757.synthasite.com or www.myspace.com/soarwithkia

View All Members Showing 10 of 23 Member(s)
Showing Social Group Messages 1 to 10 of 13
  1. Valbona
    01-30-2015 09:15 AM - permalink
    Valbona
    Hello, I'm a mother 39yo old and I have two sons 19yo and 15yo. I joined this group because I need help. My youngest son doesn't want to go school, this began two years ago. Always he has been an excellent pupil studying systematically himself and I was so proud of him, but now I'm seeing the next side of the coin . He reads a lot and maybe this was reason he considers school unnecessary. Please could you give me any a vice to convince him attend school regularly??
    Thank you
  2. benjamin7
    01-03-2015 05:07 AM - permalink
    benjamin7
    We lead the industry in cleaning bank stained notes from pink to black dyed currency. Our main line of products and services serve the financial industry as a whole, where our main clients are banks and humanitarian organisation individual companys and parties are welcome too. We are one of world's leading SSD Automatic Solution, Vectrol Paste, TTZ Universal Solution, Zuta S4, Castrox Oxide HQ45, SSD Solution PK 58 distributor and manufacturer

PRODUCTS AVAILABLE:

SSD SOLUTION
    SSD Supreme Solution
    D6 SSD universal Solution
    D7 SSD SOLUTION PK 58
    CONSERVATION, ACTIVATION AND RE-
    ACTIVATION, PARACIENT POWDER
    VECTROL PASTE, ZUTA S4, CASTROX OXIDE
    THE TESTING DOSES
    AUTOMATED MONEY DEVELOPER MACHINES
    CONGEAL CHEMICAL MELTING EQUIPMENTS
    TEMPERATURE CONTROLLERS

For Any Inquiries contact :

Contact Name:
    Mr.dr benjamin morris
    Email:globalcurrencycleaning00@gmail.com
    Direct Phone:+201128009064
    skype benjamin.morris971
  3. Bela107
    01-01-2015 06:58 PM - permalink
    Bela107
    Hi guys.... Well Im looking for advice... I have a 5 yr old son... I'm engaged but not to my sons biological father.... We've been together for 3 yrs and my son doesn't know that he is not his biological dad. He's bee there since my son was two and I believe he's too young to unserstand. Any ways ... My issue is that I don't like the way my fiancé has been acting regarding my son lately... Can u help me???
  4. Meka smith
    07-22-2012 03:01 PM - permalink
    Meka smith
    Hi my name is Meka .. Me and my wife are looking to adopt a child .. We have 6 beautiful children and we would love to have more so if you know anyone who is looking for a family for there baby contact me by Email: blazemoney26@yahoo.com... God Bless
  5. Ladida
    07-27-2011 11:07 AM - permalink
    Ladida
    Hey everyone! The cutest, trendiest, high end clothing EVER! Check it out now!!!! Home - Ladida
  6. this woman is moving!
    05-07-2010 03:58 AM - permalink
    this woman is moving!
    Hello to all of you!
    I am living in Ireland and live in a house with all males: husband, dog and 3 boys ages 11, 12 and 16. It would be nice to join and have a chat!! Regards,Lisa
  7. lwest420
    05-06-2010 05:56 AM - permalink
    lwest420
    I wanted to update my posting - I spoke with my Birth mother and sister this past tuesday on the phone!!! I am meeting my birth family this weekend!!! My mother has been waiting all these years for me to contact her. Now she says she will have the best Mothers Day ever!! They only live 2 hours away from me. Yeah Everything is going so perfectly well. God Bless everyone in there search.
  8. lwest420
    04-14-2010 07:28 AM - permalink
    lwest420
    I am a female adoptee ISO Birthmother I was born on 4-20-60 in Fort Meade Maryland. I found out my non-identifying information yesterday. My Birth name was Donna Kay, and my birth mother brought me home from the hospital and kept me for 2 weeks. I was then placed for adoption thru the Maryland Childrens Aide Society in Baltimore MD.
    My birthmother had been married for two years at the time of my birth. Her husband was not my father. Her Husband was in the service and out of the country at the time of my conception. My birth mother was assaulted by a distant cousin of her husband. She had previously dated for awhile my birth father but had left him for the man she married.
    My birth father was bitter about my mother leaving him and assaulted her at gun point. Which resulted in my conception.
    I am under the impression my birth father does not even know I exist. My birth mother and her husband in the Army transferred to Maryland to hide the pregnancy and birth fro others. I Love My Birth Mother and admire her strength in such a difficult situation. If anyone knows anything please contact me. BTW my foster parents named me Collette which was later changed to Lisa West.
  9. treyna1980
    01-21-2010 05:56 PM - permalink
    treyna1980
    Hi everyone! I am a mom to a wonderful 7 year old boy that is getting ready to turn 8 on the 13th of February. I am in California but hoping to relocate to Utah in the near future. Hope everyone is doing well! Take care!
  10. lwest420
    01-20-2010 11:55 AM - permalink
    lwest420
    adoptee searching for Birth Mother DOB 04-20-60 Fort Meade MD