Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > Social Groups
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Social Group
This is a public group.

Children & Youth Interests

Group Created by AJanay

For parents, guardians, etc. who may be interested in after school child care to keep their kids engaged!

View All Members Showing 8 of 8 Member(s)
Showing Social Group Messages 1 to 2 of 2
  1. grapesf
    02-12-2019 01:50 PM - permalink
    grapesf
    Hello Everyone!

Visit www.sewwithsophie.com for Weekend sewing classes for kids as young as 3 years old!
    Perfect for extra-curricular activities

They also allow older kids to volunteer for volunteer hours.
  2. AJanay
    09-23-2013 08:32 PM - permalink
    AJanay
    Hi All!
    I am interested in knowing are there any parents on here and how you all feel about an after school program for pre - adolescent girls? Since as young as my high school days I have also been interested in starting my own program/center for youth. I have volunteered with kids and worked with them since I was only a youth myself. I currently teach dance to high school girls after school, and I am the supervisor of an all boys group home so I have a pretty good background I also have a degree in Social Work and will be receiving my Master's in Human Services Administration soon. This program is something that I am genuinely interested in, I have done some research and realize that there is a need for more youth programs in the community. Please give me your opinions as to whether or not this would be something you would be interested in enrolling your youth in, or feel free to ask me any questions about this!

Thanks! Look forward to reading the feedback