Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > Social Groups
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Social Group
This is a public group.

The Collaborators

Group Created by AleeGee

This group is for people who need people. I want this group to be about people looking for someone to help in profitable endeavors. Maybe somebody needs a sounding board for ideas. Maybe someone can't draw, but needs an illustrator. Maybe someone needs a co-conspirator(co-dreamer(?) for an invention.
People can agree to meet on other social media to arrange details, but here they find somebody with a talent or perspective they don't have.
I don't want people stealing plans and ideas from each other. Each person will have to assess the other on their own. I want (demand) that this be an honest group of people who need a collaborator.
I hope I get what I want dealing with honest intentions. I have no time for rip-off artists. If you don't have ability or ideas, don't come here. This is for people who want to achieve their dream, plan invention,etc... and have every intention of inclusion dealing with copyrights, patents, credit,etc...

View All Members Showing 10 of 16 Member(s)
Showing 5 of 7 Picture(s)
Smile Fight Love wallpaper 9701117
From AleeGee
Screenshot 2017 08 21 00 22 07
From AleeGee
Screenshot 2017 08 21 04 13 48
From AleeGee
Screenshot 2017 06 07 16 15 37
From AleeGee
Screenshot 2017 07 27 16 42 20
From AleeGee
Showing Social Group Messages 1 to 9 of 9
  1. jrdota
    01-28-2019 03:33 PM - permalink
    jrdota
    Aetistic collaborators; every place you try to sell creations is online or so expensive to get started. Is it possible to have a “traveling” market (pulling or driving your mini store) so you don’t miss the one on one connection? I guess being a gypsy isn’t quite acceptable these days. Why are there Harley swaps and meets and I can’t find the same for art/sculpture/creations.
  2. sadik
    11-23-2018 06:42 AM - permalink
    sadik
    I GO TO SHOP IN THIS SITE AND I WATCH VERY
    HOT SALE UP TO 80 OFF
    AND I DECIDE TO SHARE IT WITH YOU
    https://teespring.com/i-love-you1#pi...5819&sid=front

OR

https://teespring.com/i-love-my-husb...1894&sid=front
  3. PayFrog
    05-21-2018 02:43 PM - permalink
    PayFrog
    Want to accept credit cards? Check out PayFrog.net
  4. dandenpo
    01-18-2018 10:05 PM - permalink
    dandenpo
    I am a artistic creater and could probley come up with a few crazy yet unique concepts on most things , guarantee my illustrating would be different -as out of the box - i have different outlook on most situations and love multi diminsional designs. Sounds like a fun interesting challenge .Let me know if youd like to talk further :
  5. dandenpo
    01-18-2018 09:57 PM - permalink
    dandenpo
    Im a crazy out of box illustrator - i can come up with unusual ideas . let me know if an idea comes up
  6. phantompilot
    01-18-2018 04:45 PM - permalink
    phantompilot
    I like your T-shirt idea, and am in the same position (good ideas that I think would be a hit.....but can't draw worth a squirt!).
  7. AleeGee
    08-21-2017 07:10 AM - permalink
    AleeGee
    Let me start. I can't draw. I've had a T-shirt idea for years. I'm a sassy person. The captions are my area of expertise(?). I'm a linguist. I'd like to get in touch with someone who can draw, good enough to have silkscreens made from the drawing. I'd like someone to join me on this venture. I have no money to pay, but I know my design will make money. I've done field testing. It's up to you. I'd rather partner with someone than pay for a one-time drawing.
  8. AleeGee
    08-21-2017 07:05 AM - permalink
    AleeGee
    This group will not achieve it's purpose by being invite only. I do not want a moderator, so I guess it will be up to the individual to say " Hey, I'm looking for a proofreader" or " Hey, I'm looking for a graphic designer". People now get on board!!!!
  9. AleeGee
    08-21-2017 05:46 AM - permalink
    AleeGee
    I hope this endeavor helps someone, everyone find a missing link to a venture they otherwise could not have carried out alone.