Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > Social Groups
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Social Group
This is a public group.

Lovin' the Life in Lexington

Group Created by agabean

The purpose of this thread is to address questions people may have about Lexington. I'm especially interested in addressing concerns for people who are relocating here since I moved here temporarily from Chicago in 2000 and have loved it so much I refused to go anywhere from here! I love this place & feel that is it truly full of things to offer. If you want to know more, just ask! :)

View All Members Showing 5 of 5 Member(s)
Showing Social Group Messages 1 to 2 of 2
  1. sargeant
    01-03-2012 08:57 PM - permalink
    sargeant
    I will be moving if I get my house sold and was looking at Nicholasville as I am partial to small town atmosphere. Is there a way to find homes for sale by owners as I haven't had much luck with the realtor sites or bigbrick or craigslist. I need a ranch house but must have a basement and an attached garage and not a garage in the basement. I am retired have a dog and college age son. Would like to rent the house for a year with option to buy to make sure I like the area. I may be coming to the area around the end of Jan and would like to be able to look at some homes up to $130,000 Would love to have it next to a horse pasture or something pastoral. If not I at least don't want in a housing development where you can hear the neighbors tv and can look our your window into their living room Any suggestions about crime in the Nicholasville area and which places are safer?
  2. arody
    12-31-2011 05:38 AM - permalink
    arody
    moving to lexington ky area not sure of bigger city been looking at harrodsburg, nicholasville and wilmore. Pointers on better areas to live