U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > Social Groups
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Social Group
This is a public group.

Republicans

Group Created by mquintana

Are you a Republican? Come join!

View All Members Showing 10 of 162 Member(s)
Showing 5 of 33 Picture(s)
Conservative/Liberal women
From aoldsalt
Debt Star
From aoldsalt
Told Ya So
From aoldsalt
Milking Time Again..
From aoldsalt
We got your Money!
From aoldsalt
Showing Social Group Messages 1 to 10 of 214
  1. Missy5051
    03-25-2019 07:46 AM - permalink
    Missy5051
    Hello, I am New the group.
    Huge Trump supporter.
    Perhaps the only one in Pittsburgh.
    Lonely life being a conservative in a liberal city.
    Thanks for having me
  2. kavinajosh57
    02-26-2019 11:21 AM - permalink
    kavinajosh57
    ******Top quality medical cannabis available 330-552-7794********
    We supply all kinds of pain relief, anxiety medication and research chemicals for 10% discount prices With or without prescription! WE supply medicines in Pills, liquid and powder forms. Marijuana, wax, seeds, oil and all you need.
    -Overnight shipping with a tracking number provided for your shipment(Fast,safe and reliable delivery).
    //We provide excellent customer service

Quick Responses

Shipping within 24hrs with tracking

wickr id: kavinjosh

Please text, whatsapp @330-552-7794 to order/request menu.

21+ only
    TOP QUALITY BUDS (RICHLY MEDICATED) BE OUR PRIORITY BASED ON MUTUAL TRUST.
  3. case44
    11-26-2016 10:37 PM - permalink
    case44
    It is great to be an American. We've got Trump and we have a conservative majority in Congress. I cannot wait to see America make a triumphant comeback from a communist takeover. Thank goodness real Americans have stood up.

4. CaliforniaGal
    10-21-2016 12:07 AM - permalink
    CaliforniaGal
    I've been a long time Republican - for a short while I changed to Independent but back to Republican. I reside in Southern California and would have to say that the majority in my community are probably Progressives/Liberals. The ones who might be Republicans do not admit to it because they will get hammered on another app I go to called Nextdoor. You can usually tell where a neighbor leans in politics. I have been treated horribly as I am very open about my views etc. I would never be mean to another human being however. I'm 63 yrs old and just will not change...:-) I've very Pro-Law Enforcement and I am against open borders. Has nothing to do with not liking immigrants at all. America is a sovereign nation and we have borders. We need to take care of Americans first and foremost. We have many struggling in America today. I am also against career politicians in a huge way...will post more later. Nice to meet everyone.
  5. TUMF
    05-18-2016 04:11 PM - permalink
    TUMF
    Does anybody really monitor this forum any more?
  6. maryjane2013
    01-04-2014 06:39 AM - permalink
    maryjane2013
    Hi. Glad I found this site, looking for like minded people to get our vote out there in any of your state elections. We have to get involved, informed & make sure we show up to cast our votes. Do research & find out how your state's elected officials voted on issues that are important to you. i.e. health care, abortion, immigration, taxes. And don't forget your judges & sheriffs. Remember they are elected officials also & can be voted out.
  7. VincentRupert
    11-17-2012 10:18 AM - permalink
    VincentRupert
    I'm looking to relocate to a place that is friendly to tea party conservative Christians. Where I live now is godless, very liberal and hostile towards conservatives. I need to get out of here. Any suggestions?
  8. lakeeriemonsters
    07-06-2012 09:16 PM - permalink
    lakeeriemonsters
    HI fellow conservatives. I am looking at moving down south from the Ohio area to N.C. How is the Charolette area in general for employment,crime rate and recreation? I am pretty far to the right on social issues. Will I fit in well there?
  9. Dennis P
    05-21-2012 04:40 PM - permalink
    Dennis P
    Hi, everyone. I just joined this group. Nice to find that there are people of my political views here on C-D. I live in the 39th Congressional district of California, which is overwhelmingly Democratic and majority Hispanic/Latino (62%). I'm not afraid of making my views known, though.
  10. the city
    04-18-2012 01:30 AM - permalink
    the city
    Anyone want to talk Republican politics? Feel free to message me.