U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > Social Groups
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Social Group
This is a public group.

people search

Group Created by poconopastor

looking for family or friends we havent seen in a long time and lost contact with

View All Members Showing 10 of 262 Member(s)
Showing 5 of 5 Picture(s)
Showing Social Group Messages 1 to 10 of 180
  1. Hcheree78
    11-12-2018 01:49 AM - permalink
    Hcheree78
    My name is Heather Reynolds from colleyville Texas, I'm 40 - my deceased dad's name is Leslie Reynolds. I have an older half sister but not sure how much- thinking approx 5 yrs older. Saw a pic after my grandma died and my dad would not tell me, just wanted to know how I found out
  2. stryker.pi
    08-29-2018 06:37 AM - permalink
    stryker.pi
    How to get a job a Private Investigator:
    A decade ago this field was a quite an obscure profession. However, with the media and marketing in this digital world, Private Investigator https://www.strykerinvestigations.co...-investigator/ are now broadcast and now advertising their services to the general public. Likewise, finding a local Private Investigator is as easy as typing the term into your preferred search engine and presto a list appears. Now on to the question at hand, how to get a job a Private Investigator? If you have already obtained training at a local PI school that might help, but that isn’t the key factor. The most important factor is finding an investigation company that provides nationwide investigation services in Workers’ Compensation Insurance Fraud or provides financial investigation like Asset Search investigations and forensic accounting. They will probably have open positions advertised or posted on their website. In the insurance defense industry, nationwide investigation companies hire field investigators, and most companies train new hires. You will be required to work holidays and weekends and sit in a car all day. That in itself can be extremely difficult depending on the climate in your area. In the US the southwest is extremely hot during the summer, and the north is extremely cold… not to mention not getting breaks. So try looking for a job as a field investigator, and that will be a great starting point. The message was approved and posted by Stryker Investigation Services https://www.strykerinvestigations.com/
  3. reynescabruner
    07-26-2018 04:10 AM - permalink
    reynescabruner
    Hello everyone!! Pleasure to be with this group. Anyone here lives in Marietta, GA?
  4. Sue Perry
    06-19-2018 07:42 AM - permalink
    Sue Perry
    I'm Sue Perry, and I'm still searching for my daughter, Jennifer Perry. If anyone has any information or ideas on how to go about my search, please let me know. Have you seen my daughter?
  5. khalifandiaye
    06-12-2018 10:09 AM - permalink
    khalifandiaye
    Hi
    I am looking for my grand father family in Argentina. his name was Mbaye coumba Paye and he was an explorer navigatorand he was from Senegal, Dakar. he then got married and have kids out there. My mom told me that one of his daughter name is Olga Payeand the son Mustapha or mutupha or mutufa Paye and they are probably still alive or their families are because my Mom's mom passed in 2008 and she was born in 1926 and Mbaye coumba Paye was her father. meaning that he went out there after 1926 in argentina. i really want to find them.
  6. Jeho
    06-11-2018 05:50 AM - permalink
    Jeho
    I have a friend name Katharina braun who lives in hille Germany .I have the address and zip code but still unable to find her. Is there away to get InTouch with people who can find ?
  7. Cheryl2645
    04-01-2018 07:03 PM - permalink
    Cheryl2645
    I'm looking for a brother I have never met from what I've Been Told he would have been born in California on St Patrick's Day and his name is Patrick. I remember sitting in the back of a car sometimes falling asleep with my mom I remember her taking me so many times and she would always Park and stare at this one house with beautiful lights all different colors in the front yard she always used to talk about this man named John Lantz and I'm not sure of the spelling and I'm not sure if he was the dad but I do remember that he had something to do with pool tables these memories are coming from 1964 to 1966 from me the other information about his name and when he was born came from my sister Francis who was born in Michigan the way I found out about my one sister and two brothers who I never knew existed was they opened up the records for my mother passed away when I was 21 1983 if anyone reads this and happens to know anything please contact me on Facebook Cheryl Brewer Arizona
  8. sholekakhaz
    02-02-2018 09:17 AM - permalink
    sholekakhaz
    When a client is grateful . Read her testimony.....
    Am Shole Kakhaz ,i want to share my wonderful testimony on how i got back my Husband of my life back,i want to tell the people in the world there is a real spell caster online and is powerful and genuine, His name is Dr. Akobe Okakagbe spell caster, He helped me recently to reunite my relationship with my Husband who dumped me, When i contacted Dr.Akobe Okakagbe he cast a love spell for me and my Husband who said he doesn't have anything to do with me again called me and started begging me.To anyone who is reading this article and needs any help Dr Akobe Okakagbe can also offer any types of help like Reuniting of marriage and relationship,Curing of all types of Diseases, Court Cases, Pregnancy Spell,we are now very much happy with our self. Akobe Okakagbe make him to realize how much we love and need each other.This man is for real and for good.he can also help you to fix your broken relationship. I had my husband back! It was like a miracle! He suddenly wanted to go to marriage counseling, and we’re doing very,very well,in our love life.contact: (akobemagicspell@gmail.com )or +2348142307304
  9. AUSTINSMITH1
    01-06-2018 04:14 PM - permalink
    AUSTINSMITH1
    GET AUTHENTIC IELTS, TOEFL, PASSPORTS, DRIVER'S LICENSE, DIPLOMAS etc.AN JOB OPPORTUNITY TO WORK IN THE USA..

Get Authentic ielts, toefl, passports, driver's license, diplomas.
    High quality documents from different countries ; passports, ID's, Driver's license, Birth certificates, diplomas, ielts, TOEFL, Dollars and Euro bills, etc
    Super high quality documents from ; Switzerland, United Kingdom, United States, Spain, Sweden, Australia, Austria, Canada, Chile, Denmark, Ecuador, Finland, France, Germany, Israel, New Zealand, South Africa, e.t.c.

E-passports (passports with RF-ID chip) of the following countries are available for sale: Australia, Austria, Finland, Germany, Malaysia, Netherlands, Sweden, Switzerland, Thailand, United Kingdom, United States, e.t.c. We can also provide you with fake diplomatic passports , driving license , immigration stamps , visas , open bank accounts .We also produce High Quality fake Bank Notes for Australia,USA

Contact email: validdocument@gmail.com
  10. AUSTINSMITH1
    01-06-2018 04:12 PM - permalink
    AUSTINSMITH1
    Start a new year with a great new job!

work in the USA with...
    The Alyeska Prince Hotel, AK, USA
    1000 Arlberg Ave, Girdwood, AK 99587