U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > Social Groups
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Social Group
This is a public group.

So Cal Living

Group Created by DontH8Me

Join us to chat and share tips about everything to do with living in Southern California - hot spots, good eats, local experiences, off the beaten path, etc.

View All Members Showing 10 of 97 Member(s)
Showing 1 of 1 Picture(s)
fullcircle pics 001
From kwickster
Showing Social Group Messages 1 to 10 of 64
  1. momsof3
    03-05-2015 12:47 AM - permalink
    momsof3
    Hi! We are planning a move to SoCa in about a year - looking la verne claremont area. Any info or local people would be amazing!
  2. WashingtonMinistries
    09-28-2014 10:31 AM - permalink
    WashingtonMinistries
    Our Affordable Housing Program is designed to prevent homelessness for Men, Women, and Children. We help individuals become stable again, and create affordable housing based upon their income. Washington Ministries - At Your Service
  3. csaaugusta
    07-22-2014 08:05 AM - permalink
    csaaugusta
    Hi Friends,
    This is CSA AUgusta means Campus Side Apartments at Augusta.
    We Provides Comfortable and Convenient Apartment Living in the Augusta GA, GRU, ASU, University Village Area.
    We specialize in off-campus housing and we are committed to provide you with high-quality living environment and customer service.
    If you need rental apartments or homes fell free to mail @ augusta.teja@gmail.com (or) visit our site at Augusta Georgia off Campus Student Housing | Augusta apartments| Augusta, GA
  4. mrsvixen
    07-21-2014 08:56 PM - permalink
    mrsvixen
    Two mid forties Canadian's moving to Orange County in the next month. Looking for new friends
  5. Chaser2420
    07-05-2014 10:07 PM - permalink
    Chaser2420
    Hey everyone! My name is Chase Carpenter. I just recently moved here from the great country of Texas!
    I moved here because I took a job working for a solar company. The only reason I moved out here away from family and an incredible girlfriend is because my company genuinely helps people. We can't help everyone, but we can at least try. The families we're looking for are the ones who have excessive energy bills. We offer a "no cost" program which enables us to offer energy to the family at a discounted rate, making life less stressful. Grocery prices are going up, gas is going up, and so is energy. We can't pay all your bills, but we can make a difference in your energy bill. If you are even remotely interested, or know of a family that could use a little help, please please please let me know. I would love to sit down with you and help you the very best I can.
    Even if I can only save someone $5 a month..I'd consider that a win.

Again, if you're even remotely interested or know of a family that need a burden lifted, please contact me at (405) 620-2747. I'm free anytime and will travel anywhere in California so please don't hesitate to call.

Cheers,
    Chase Carpenter
  6. VivintSecurity
    07-04-2014 11:53 AM - permalink
    VivintSecurity
    If you own a home in so cal and don't already have a security system check out Vivint. On the web and if it is something that interests you call me at (626)802-0746. We have exclusive offers and a major discount if you set up an appointment with me and make a purchase. Text or call me for more info. Contact name is Devin.
  7. VillageLife
  8. 08-08-2012 05:19 PM - permalink
    OFarrell
    I lived in So Cal for 55 years and then had to make a career move to Oklahoma City area 6 years ago...I sure miss So Cal! It's OK here, but there are so many So Cal sights and experiences that I miss....so I thought I'd get a bit of "my old life" reading this forum....
  9. Jeremy Rivera
    05-31-2012 11:38 AM - permalink
    Jeremy Rivera
    I live in Claremont, California and love it! I create a whole site about it, hope to contribute to this group
  10. Noel Veva
    11-25-2011 06:28 AM - permalink
    Noel Veva
    Hey there, I'm Noel, currently living in Long Beach, CA and looking to relocate to LA in a few months. Anybody know of any relatively cheap apartments in a decent area that are pet-friendly, kid-friendly, transit-friendly and nerdy-reclusive-artistic-feminist friendly?