U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > Social Groups
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Social Group
This is a public group.

Wicca/Paganism

Group Created by CMANDRY

Here for talking about spells and rituals. Getting to know new people. Having questions, Meeting new people. Come on over and try it out. Open Minded people Only. Blessed Be!

View All Members Showing 10 of 23 Member(s)
Showing 5 of 5 Picture(s)
Resize of Windspirit Signature
From lizmason
I am A Proud Pagan Pentagram
From lizmason
Guided By Ancestors
From lizmason
Forest Magickal Creatures
From lizmason
Dragon Blessings
From lizmason
Showing Social Group Messages 1 to 10 of 10
  1. Richardo Charon
    05-04-2015 01:39 PM - permalink
    Richardo Charon
    Hi, guys, sorry for make attention, but you see I'm in urgence now about what happened and felt by me. Let me introduce myself first, my a.k.a. is m.a.r.s. and I'm still 20+ y.o. I want to tell you this guys that I saw a high technology that could bring you to the past or future and it's real. I swear by God that I see it with my own Eyes. But no one trust me and I'm so scared about it and could not sleep cause of it. Please reply guys if you want hear it more from me please. Thanks. Also I notice some about weird technologies.
  2. lightingthedark
    03-24-2015 11:58 PM - permalink
    lightingthedark
    Hi there!
    Happened on this site looking for something else and wondered over to this group. Not sure if there's not much activity butt figured I'd say hello anyway.
  3. MarySedici
    01-16-2011 06:21 PM - permalink
    MarySedici
    Hello All - I just joined today this site, and I am glad I found this group. So, let's see what do you have in mind
  4. david aaron
    10-07-2010 05:25 AM - permalink
    david aaron
    hello, don't to intrude on any of your friendships, would love to talk to all of you. specially about ghosts,and spirits. I believe that I have captured the image of a spirit, and after much reasearch I think I know why he is still in the house. This house is in savannah, ga. Would like to hear some input from anyone interested. blessed be to all of you, thank you for your time, Robin
  5. phillymedic
    10-06-2010 09:11 PM - permalink
    phillymedic
    I do have a very cool site if anyone is interested, its open to all over the age of 18. ppoftc.ning.com stop by and check it out.
  6. phillymedic
    10-06-2010 09:09 PM - permalink
    phillymedic
    Merry Meet and blessed be to all!
  7. ArkansasSweetheart-Kris
    05-27-2010 10:25 AM - permalink
    ArkansasSweetheart-Kris
    Merry meet all i been looking for a group like this, i felt so alone but guess there are others out there x)
  8. moongoddessselene
    04-15-2010 05:03 PM - permalink
    moongoddessselene
    Greetings All!
    New to the Savannah area and looking for like-minded folk to network with.
    Brightest Blessings
    MoonGoddessSelene
  9. kara3967
    04-11-2010 11:29 PM - permalink
    kara3967
    Hello all. I was just looking around and found this group. I don't know if it will become more active, but if it does I'm here.
  10. lizmason
    11-10-2009 04:51 AM - permalink
    lizmason
    Merry Meet and Witches Greet, just found this group and wanted to park my broom and have a cuppa with you for a spell.

I hope that this will get activated and active again as I see that it has been a long while in the making.