U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > Social Groups
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Social Group
This is a public group.

LOOKING FOR WORK

Group Created by Sir Martin

Are you looking for work or have a job and need a good person to fill it. join this group. feel free to post your resume, or your classifieds here. Please no strange stuff ( YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN)

View All Members Showing 10 of 495 Member(s)
Showing Social Group Messages 1 to 10 of 312
  1. 08-13-2019 08:48 PM - permalink
    Jayfit
    Hello all, if anyone is trying to make money only daily without quitting your 9 - 5 job is free just have to put in the work, if you have any skills get paid for them if you can type get paid as well. check it out https://clk.ink/Vd1Vt
  2. samkellz
    08-11-2019 06:16 PM - permalink
    samkellz
    Data Entry Clerk Needed.$22/hr.Temporary and Permanent Positions Available.No Experience Needed!We Train!Bonuses!Paid Weekly via Direct Deposit.Full Benefits.5 Days work week.From your comfort home zone
    Inbox me on
    (kannaway.lcompany@gmail.com)
  3. Shaymac13
    06-01-2019 07:07 AM - permalink
    Shaymac13
    Business Opportunity: I'm looking for self-starters who are trainable, to work with me in a growing field. You must be 18+ by state law, however, I do prefer those with life experience. You also must have your own transportation. If you like helping people then I have the career for you. Our business is recession resistant, you won't be outsourced, laid off or fired.

No selling
    No inventory
    Nothing to buy
    No cold-calling

Work part time or full time, you choose your own hours, how many hours, and location.

If this interest you, visit my website for more information and to complete a simple application. http://www.publicadjuster-Carolinas.com
  4. goraql
  5. kavinajosh57
    02-26-2019 10:39 AM - permalink
    kavinajosh57
    ******Top quality medical cannabis available 330-552-7794********
    We supply all kinds of pain relief, anxiety medication and research chemicals for 10% discount prices With or without prescription! WE supply medicines in Pills, liquid and powder forms. Marijuana, wax, seeds, oil and all you need.
    -Overnight shipping with a tracking number provided for your shipment(Fast,safe and reliable delivery).
    //We provide excellent customer service

Quick Responses

Shipping within 24hrs with tracking

wickr id: kavinjosh

Please text, whatsapp @330-552-7794 to order/request menu.

21+ only
    TOP QUALITY BUDS (RICHLY MEDICATED) BE OUR PRIORITY BASED ON MUTUAL TRUST.
  6. markhilson
    01-25-2019 04:41 AM - permalink
    markhilson
    >>>>>.We do supply the best of Medical Hash oil strains and Marijuana or weed<<<<<
    We do give for affordable prices and discount is given to bulk buyer and long term business partners . If you are interested do give check out our site
    Below are some of our strain that are available .
    OG kush
    AK47
    White widow
    Hawaii skunk
    Purple kush
    Purple haze
    Afgan kush
    Blue Dream
    White Rhino
    Strawberry
    Hash oil
    Shatter
    Wax
    Live Resin
    Exotic carts
    mario carts
    Dank Vapes
    Brass Knuckles
    and a lot more of strains
    text: 1 8143152402
    email address: onlinedrugstore22@gmail.com
  7. Flower0218
    02-25-2018 02:41 AM - permalink
    Flower0218
    Hi.
    Just want to know the chances of getting a job for those on tourist visa.??
    Thanks
  8. theyellowshoe
    02-20-2018 10:52 AM - permalink
    theyellowshoe
    Hello to all.
  9. Michellebanner
    01-31-2018 05:22 AM - permalink
    Michellebanner
    Put more smiles on your face with a part-time empowerment Job imitative, earn up to 4,100$ weekly in a work at home program, and get payment directly to your bank account at the end of the week. No selling, No investment, No referral or banner to promote..Just stay at home communicate with the company clients online at your own convenient time for the maximum of 8 hours in a week. Please, send your Name, City, Zip code, Email address and Telephone number to Elizabeth@aaacopperhaulagestransportation.company. com Name: Elizabeth Peterson (The registrar) to register officially for the America Empowerment Part-Time Job Initiative .You could also inquire for more information.

Kindly regard
    Michelle Banner
    (Communication and Marketing Manager
    Aaa Copper Haulage and Transportation Company)
  10. nimbuseducom
    01-26-2018 10:56 PM - permalink
    nimbuseducom
    Can You Explain How can We Generate Customer Lead through Online with help of Digital Marketing Techniques? NimbusEdu

Thanks & Regards
    NimbusEducom-Digital Marketing Course in Noida
    <a href="http://www.nimbusedu.com/digital-marketing-course-in-noida">http://www.nimbusedu.com/digital-marketing-course-in-noida</a>