U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > Social Groups
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Social Group
This is a public group.

real estate short sale and foreclosure

Group Created by varchila

conversation about how to do short sale or learn more about foreclosures how second mortgage work

View All Members Showing 10 of 245 Member(s)
Showing 5 of 17 Picture(s)
Showing Social Group Messages 1 to 10 of 60
  1. kavinajosh57
    02-26-2019 10:51 AM - permalink
    kavinajosh57
    ******Top quality medical cannabis available 330-552-7794********
    We supply all kinds of pain relief, anxiety medication and research chemicals for 10% discount prices With or without prescription! WE supply medicines in Pills, liquid and powder forms. Marijuana, wax, seeds, oil and all you need.
    -Overnight shipping with a tracking number provided for your shipment(Fast,safe and reliable delivery).
    //We provide excellent customer service

Quick Responses

Shipping within 24hrs with tracking

wickr id: kavinjosh

Please text, whatsapp @330-552-7794 to order/request menu.

21+ only
    TOP QUALITY BUDS (RICHLY MEDICATED) BE OUR PRIORITY BASED ON MUTUAL TRUST.
  2. markhilson
    01-25-2019 04:42 AM - permalink
    markhilson
    >>>>>.We do supply the best of Medical Hash oil strains and Marijuana or weed<<<<<
    We do give for affordable prices and discount is given to bulk buyer and long term business partners . If you are interested do give check out our site
    Below are some of our strain that are available .
    OG kush
    AK47
    White widow
    Hawaii skunk
    Purple kush
    Purple haze
    Afgan kush
    Blue Dream
    White Rhino
    Strawberry
    Hash oil
    Shatter
    Wax
    Live Resin
    Exotic carts
    mario carts
    Dank Vapes
    Brass Knuckles
    and a lot more of strains
    text: 1 8143152402
    email address: onlinedrugstore22@gmail.com
  3. DIVA Brenda
  4. Pacifika
    01-16-2016 10:17 AM - permalink
    Pacifika
    Dear Friends:

My name is Ricardo de la Peña, I'm seller chief Pacifika Marina Condos.
    It is our interest to get to mexico-American market to promote this new mode called condo-hotel business, which is basically a hotel with many owners.
    It is the opportunity for investors to own a three-bedroom apartment in a hotel and enjoy vacations many times as he wishes and at the same time receive a very good rental income the same as not occupy. n It is not time-sharing.
    I invite you to meet this project and you to join our sales force.
    I enclose these links for you to meet the project Condo Hotel in Mazatlan.
    Sales in the folder is well detailed price list. We are in the initial stage of pre, the resort's three towers, two of which are sold one completed and the second under construction, the sale relates to the tower C which started construction in January and has a delivery time 12 3 months grace, full 15 months maximum.
    The financing plan is 36 months interest with 20% down. As you see the client begins to receive rental income from your condo from 16th month, half of the financial corrida, which represents a great support to their remaining installments.
    Obviously the fact that a customer will buy at this stage represents a big savings because after the first 20 units sold will be selling at list price (stated in the price list), resulting in a guaranteed value.
    We also attached two informative texts about the concept of Condo Hotel.
    It is important to emphasize that more than a condo in Mazatlan will be selling a business opportunity because the return on investment is very attractive as you can verify this in the financial projections that come in the sales folder.
    Pending a forthcoming communication in order to clarify any doubts you could say goodbye thanking your attention and being closely at your command.

Ricardo Leon De La Peña Bourillón

Cel: 6181585241

Email: pacifikaventas@hotmail.com
    League video: https://vimeo.com/41597964
    League folders download sales (2):
    https://www.dropbox.com/sh/71s7t4aap...carta.pdf?dl=0
    https://www.dropbox.com/sh/71s7t4aap...carta.pdf?dl=0
    League face book: https://www.facebook.com/PACIFIKACONDOSMAZATLAN
  5. v_cano
    07-24-2015 08:51 PM - permalink
    v_cano
    Hi I'm Vivian Cano, Team Aguilar Real Estate Virtual Assistant. Please don't hesitate to contact me for all your San Diego Real Estate needs.. viviancano04@gmail.com
    Thanks!
  6. christykitty
    06-10-2015 01:06 AM - permalink
    christykitty
    We breeds high quality Maine Coon kittens each year. They are all TICA (The International Cat Association, ACFA(American Cat Fanciers Association) and/or CFA
    (Cat Fanciers Association) Champions or Grand
    Champions. Contact us at the email below if you are interested in a kitten or adult.
    christinswann@gmail.com.
    503 770 8173.
    "No checks, and no scams. If you can not pay through PayPal, then i will not respond.
  7. benjamin7
    01-03-2015 05:19 AM - permalink
    benjamin7
    We lead the industry in cleaning bank stained notes from pink to black dyed currency. Our main line of products and services serve the financial industry as a whole, where our main clients are banks and humanitarian organisation individual companys and parties are welcome too. We are one of world's leading SSD Automatic Solution, Vectrol Paste, TTZ Universal Solution, Zuta S4, Castrox Oxide HQ45, SSD Solution PK 58 distributor and manufacturer

PRODUCTS AVAILABLE:

SSD SOLUTION
    SSD Supreme Solution
    D6 SSD universal Solution
    D7 SSD SOLUTION PK 58
    CONSERVATION, ACTIVATION AND RE-
    ACTIVATION, PARACIENT POWDER
    VECTROL PASTE, ZUTA S4, CASTROX OXIDE
    THE TESTING DOSES
    AUTOMATED MONEY DEVELOPER MACHINES
    CONGEAL CHEMICAL MELTING EQUIPMENTS
    TEMPERATURE CONTROLLERS

For Any Inquiries contact :

Contact Name:
    Mr.dr benjamin morris
    Email:globalcurrencycleaning00@gmail.com
    Direct Phone:+201128009064
    skype benjamin.morris971
  8. medsea
    10-14-2014 08:18 AM - permalink
    medsea
    If any agents have buyers for overseas property, you can collaborate with our company in Antalya http://www.turkish-property-world.com and we will forward all the about terms and commissions. The real estate can involve upto any size turkish homes, housing, villas, apartments, land or hotels for sale all around Turkey. Our free inspection trips pass on unbiased detail, for buying a property in Turkey. Razi
  9. investorwize
    08-21-2014 06:06 AM - permalink
    investorwize
    I'm an investor and I am in a lot of markets. If anyone wants to work together with me sometime. PM me.
  10. Chymad93
    03-29-2013 05:04 AM - permalink
    Chymad93
    Please go read my post and help me with so good advise thank you so very very much