U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > Social Groups
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Social Group
This is a public group.

Dance/Electronic Music & All Things Related

Group Created by AZLiam

Dance/Electronic Music & All Things Related - Discussion (Genres, Songs, DJ's, Mixes, Radio Stations, Nightclubs, etc) -

View All Members Showing 10 of 11 Member(s)
Showing 1 of 1 Picture(s)
Showing Social Group Messages 1 to 5 of 5
  1. AlexzandrDaviBowie
    02-04-2012 12:12 PM - permalink
    AlexzandrDaviBowie
    My Name Is Alexzandr (Or Alex). I'm A Freelance DJ/Composer/Performer and I Live In NYC.
  2. AlexzandrDaviBowie
  3. SkyGodRecordings
    11-30-2011 02:16 PM - permalink
    SkyGodRecordings
    Hello my name is Terrance Bell also owner of SkyGodRecordings i am a producer/Artist i just put out an album my first artist album called SkyGodRecordings "The Beginning" its out now on iTunes, AmazonMP3, CD Baby, Tradebit.com/ 7digital.com/ emusic.com and many others. i want to start performing but i dont have any DJ gear, so i am planing to save up and buy some gear to do live shows. i have a functional website but i am still working on it, its kind of hard working with a small budget and going to college only small steps are possible. for now i am hopeing some one or any body would check my stuff out, if your interested just type in SkyGodRecordings or go to www.SkyGodRecordings.com also i live in Austin, Texas the music live capital of the world. oh i have two new albums coming out some time in 2012. check me out let me know whats on your mind.
  4. L.MATRIX
    11-06-2009 12:56 PM - permalink
    L.MATRIX
    Im trying to start a new sound in charlotte also, so if you know anyone who can help or have any know how info let me know
  5. L.MATRIX
    11-06-2009 12:28 PM - permalink
    L.MATRIX
    Liam, if you know anyone who is trying to collab on some music, let me know. Any kind of music