U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > Social Groups
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Social Group
This is a public group.

Travel Tours & Vacations!!!!!

Group Created by merrygo

For the travel lovers!!!!!

View All Members Showing 10 of 118 Member(s)
Showing 5 of 26 Picture(s)
IMG 2267
From offroad
IMG 2284
From offroad
IMG 2502
From offroad
logo
From offroad
IMG 2460
From offroad
Showing Social Group Messages 1 to 10 of 41
  1. Arsalan Nayyar
    07-13-2020 10:28 AM - permalink
    Arsalan Nayyar
    Hi, I'm Arsalan Nayyar. I'm From India. I always wanted to know about the people, their culture, etc. but never had chance to go abroad. Help me in understanding this complex world.
  2. MsGood45
    05-27-2020 05:30 AM - permalink
    MsGood45
    Hi everyone,
    I am Amy, the owner of 360 Travel Agency, located in Spartanburg SC. We offer all different travel services. If you want to get more in-depth than just traveling and want to become a travel agent, please send me a message. **disclaimer - United States and the UK only
  3. Joshua2123
    03-29-2020 04:26 AM - permalink
    Joshua2123
    Hello Everyone,

I'm Joshua from TripNxt. TripNxt connects travelers around the world with verified local tour guides through unique experiences of private tour, best places to visits, sightseeing tours & attractions, things to do & fun activities.
    And Free Online Travel Listing Platform! List Your Tours and Show Your Experience for Attract Guests, Earn Money and Reach Millions of Global Travellers.
    Know More:- https://tripnxt.com/
  4. levialee
  5. Rin Be Nho
    06-14-2018 08:39 PM - permalink
    Rin Be Nho
    Hi Everyone!
    We believe that when you travel to this part of the world, you might have aspiration to experience the real life culture, and the people first hand experience, not being herded around on the designated tours to only observe local life and sight seeings through the bus windows. So we are here to facilitate you to experience the real local life, expoding to you all aspects of life, the good, the weird, the beautiful of our country. All the full sides of the venture is awaiting somewhere for you to discover. We aim to take you off the beaten track to see the real deal of the country by Bicycles, Motorcycles, Cyclos or smaller four wheel vehicles according to your choices. We will create you more chance to blend in the local life, experiencing many ordinary daily life and handicraft activities. All of simple activities, meeting and sharing stories with local people create great fond memories to bring home as the remainder of your travel experience!
    We specialize in Vietnam Adventure Tours (Bicycle Tours, Motorcycle Tours,...), Vietnam Packages Tours, Vietnam Customized Tours!
    Visit us for more details at: Bicycle Tours, Motorcycle Tours, Customized Tours and Rental Services in Vietnam - Adventure Journey Co., Ltd.
  6. tomsawyerami
    10-09-2017 02:15 AM - permalink
    tomsawyerami
    Hey Maldives is the new Hotty in Travel Destination. Check the beautiful beaches and island resorts in google
  7. hkinnaird2012
    02-10-2017 07:19 AM - permalink
    hkinnaird2012
    Hi guys as part of my Dissertation I have crafted a short questionnaire on travelling.. if you could fill it out for me that would be great it will take 10 minutes maximum and all answers will be made anonymous ! many thanks !

https://lincolnbusiness.eu.qualtrics...NXnT0fOjXyKFfL
  8. Mallikarjun
    02-10-2017 04:28 AM - permalink
    Mallikarjun
    Hi Every one,

Am for AdventureNest company from bangalore,

Top Ten Adventure Travel Destinations You Didn't Know About
    1. Paris
    2. Delghi
    3. Bora Bora
    4. Florence
    5. Tokyo
    6. Cusco
    7. London
    8. Rome
    9. New york city
    10. Maui

More adventure destinations @ Adventure in Bangalore | Corporate Team Outing in Bangalore | Adventurenest.com
  9. CebuTours
    01-25-2017 07:47 PM - permalink
    CebuTours
    Hi......and if coming to the Philippines we would appreciate letting us show you how good we are, how reasonable our prices are and what we do for our clients. So if you have a minute check out our team built website (yes we did all the work because we wanted it done our way FOR YOU) and we think it's the best and most informative site in all of the Philippines. Here are some of the simple things we do:

-Meet up at the airport holding a big sign.
    -Make sure you get to your hotel and get settled in (if it's been the typical long flight).
    -Chat with you about any and everything (after you have rested).
    -Provide a simple med kit.
    -Provide a cheat sheet of translations for common things (in your native language). Don't forget to let us know what you native language is.

And that is just the beginning. For more visit our website or drop us note via email. You will find we respond quickly.

We look forward to meeting you.

The Cebu Tours and Travel Team...
    Email: cebutoursandtravel@gmail.com
  10. huelocals
    09-06-2016 09:56 PM - permalink
    huelocals
    Hi all,
    I am Mr Bean from Hue Locals Travel & Transport company.
    Hue Locals Travel & Transport Co., Ltd is a online travel agent in Hue city. They offers Hue local tours, Hue group tours, Danang private or group tours and Hoi An local tours. Hue Locals is originated from an idea to offer Hue’s Locals service such as Hue local activities, Hue local foods, Hue’s unique or traditional accommodation and Hue transportation services.

Hue Locals Travel & Transport also owns other different business properties in Central Vietnam such as Hoi An Private Car, Danang Private Taxi, Hue Private Taxi, Hue Photo Tours, Nhatrang Private Car, Saigon Private Taxi, Hanoi Private Taxi, Hoian Locals, Hanoi Locals, Saigon Locals, Nhatrang Locals, Sapa Locals, Cat Ba Locals, Vietnam Locals. Check out what our travelers sharing their experience with our travel services on Trip Advisor. See our details at Hue Locals Travel & Transport Vietnam Private Car and Local Tours Thank you!