Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > Social Groups
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Social Group
This is a public group.

SWFL Small Business Group

Group Created by ECBS

If you own a small business in SWFL & want to promote your company & get to know other small business owners post here!

View All Members Showing 10 of 36 Member(s)
Showing Social Group Messages 1 to 10 of 22
  1. markhilson
    01-25-2019 04:36 AM - permalink
    markhilson
    >>>>>.We do supply the best of Medical Hash oil strains and Marijuana or weed<<<<<
    We do give for affordable prices and discount is given to bulk buyer and long term business partners . If you are interested do give check out our site
    Below are some of our strain that are available .
    OG kush
    AK47
    White widow
    Hawaii skunk
    Purple kush
    Purple haze
    Afgan kush
    Blue Dream
    White Rhino
    Strawberry
    Hash oil
    Shatter
    Wax
    Live Resin
    Exotic carts
    mario carts
    Dank Vapes
    Brass Knuckles
    and a lot more of strains
    text: 1 8143152402
    email address: onlinedrugstore22@gmail.com
  2. LSLawMan
    09-19-2018 03:26 PM - permalink
    LSLawMan
    https://ls-info.com/res/80/30922/[contactId]?source=web
  3. LSLawMan
    09-19-2018 03:24 PM - permalink
    LSLawMan
    If you can't click it then copy and paste please.
    https://ls-info.com/res/170/30922/[contactId]?source=web
  4. LSLawMan
    09-19-2018 03:23 PM - permalink
    LSLawMan
  5. LSLawMan
    09-19-2018 03:19 PM - permalink
    LSLawMan
    One of main passions is helping families & Businesses Large and Small to the best of my ability especially if the opportunity presents itself. I'm​ an Senior Associate as well as Business Solutions for Legalshield helping families/businesses across the United States���� and Canada���� by providing affordable legal protection and identity theft protection to families who can't afford 24/7 access of legal advice & identity protection/restoration. Under our Legalshield plans: Your provider lawfirm is available 24/7 - 365 days a week in an emergency whether it's trivial or traumatic. You will have the best access to the top lawfirms in the United States and Canada whenever you need them. Under our IDShield plans: We have the best investigators(KROLL)to help protect and monitor every strand of your DNA or identity so you can have peace of mind knowing that you will never walk alone because we're always there for you. Protect yourself. Protect your family. Protect your Business. Coverage even applies to all small businesses including teachers, law enforcement and commercial drivers and more. Welcome to the Legal Shield & IDShield protection! We're proudly protecting and empowering over 1.6 million members who are taken advantage of our services and rewards provided. If you do not know your rights then you don't have any. For less than $1.00 a day, you can ensure your rights are protected and empower yourself, a free Will and more. Also if you're looking to make extra money part-time or in your spare time, that opportunity is provided as well!
    Come see for yourself on my website at nicholasallen.wearelegalshield.com
  6. drmoosa
    09-02-2018 05:18 AM - permalink
    drmoosa
    Africa Dr Moosa has a divine experience to fix Relationship Problems, Luck, Business Boosting, Win Court Cases, Protection. Win Tender. Bring Back Lost Property. Possess spiritual powers which assist people with different kind of problem through traditional healing , herbal healing ,dream translations, mediums,psychic and spell casting services for love,marriage,work, business, relationships, studies ,sales, and heals many kinds of illnesses using organic herbal medicine and supplements such as herpes, blood pressure,obesity,insanity,weight loss, sexual dysfunction, stress, anxiety, infections, body pains,Infertility and others. He does free reading through tarot, Palms, throwing bones, spirits, horoscopes, astrology, Chakra and clairvoyance. Offering free consultations by schedule appointment from a wherever place. Call for immediate assistance at +27783261944 email: drmoosa@hotmail.com website: spiritualherbalistdoctor(dot)com
  7. PAULEY567
    07-16-2018 08:49 PM - permalink
    PAULEY567
    Good Day,

For your real estate loan, construction loan, personal loan, mining and business loan. Kindly get in touch with me and I will be able to help out with your loan needs.

Email: pauleyjackson68@gmail.com

Thank you,
    Pauley
    559-370-5626
  8. Jomicam
    05-31-2018 02:49 AM - permalink
    Jomicam
    hello guys, it's the dash cam manufacturer Jomicam. I'm doing business on Amazon right now. If you wanna get a dash cam pease leave me a message.
  9. maisoronel
    05-10-2018 04:33 AM - permalink
    maisoronel
    Hi there! am not from Florida, but I'm into online business.
  10. terrigalcomau
    05-10-2018 01:57 AM - permalink
    terrigalcomau
    This is great if anyone interested in Solar panel cleaning or Digital Marketing, Please take a glance https://terrigal.com.au/deals/solar-panel-cleaning-628