U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > Social Groups
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Social Group
This is a public group.

RELOCATING - HELP IN ALL AREAS

Group Created by HParr

This is a group where we will discuss all aspects of relocating including (but not limited to) discussions about emotions, realtors, information about different towns, education research, family challenges, finding health care professionals, the positive side of moving, new adventures, how to cope, etc.

View All Members Showing 10 of 2,143 Member(s)
Showing 5 of 146 Picture(s)
Marmaris Turkey
From medsea
gas lights
From gerrigale
Llewellyn Park, private, gated bucolic landscapes and 14 miles to New York City
From gerrigale
beautiful architecture
From gerrigale
romantic landscapes
From gerrigale
Showing Social Group Messages 71 to 80 of 1147
  1. Pshatla
    03-29-2014 12:36 PM - permalink
    Pshatla
    I have just moved from Concord NH after selling my house of 15 years.I am now in Atlanta and I have lived here 15 years ago.It has changed and I hate it and I want to move to a medium size ethinicly diverse town. I am a nurse and I don't want to get permanent job in Atlanta.I am looking for a traveling job so I could look around for a good town.Savanna is on of them. Any more suggestion?
  2. DaisyRuffer78
    03-29-2014 08:14 AM - permalink
    DaisyRuffer78
    My Family & I are relocating to Florida this fall & we are looking for a nice , clean, decent, diverse neighborhood with good schools. We have a 8 yr old & a 10 month old & just wondering about which neighborhoods would be a good fit for us. We pay a little over $1000 a month for rent for a 2 bdr/2ba. We're also looking into buying a decent foreclosed home in a decent diverse neighborhood. I here that some of the houses can be pretty small. We have family there but, they just recently moved to Boca Raton from California. I think that our apartment is between 1200-1300 sq ft. So something about that size would be awesome. Any advice or pointers would be appreciated, We were also looking at Vero Beach & Coral Springs areas. Thanks
  3. glodyrodriguez
    03-26-2014 04:03 PM - permalink
    glodyrodriguez
    hi my name is glody and I am currently planning on moving to fort myers florida. I have a friend that has been living there for the past few months and has told me it was the best decision she made. I have a 5 year old daughter and would like to start a new life for us. her father is in and out of jail/prison and I am currently in a relationship he will be moving with me. any suggetions on this will help this is something I want to do within the next 6 to 12 months plz and thank you
  4. ReneeCB
    03-25-2014 03:42 PM - permalink
    ReneeCB
    Hello, my name is Renee Badami. I work in Kansas City as a Real Estate agent for Better Homes & Gardens Real Estate, licensed in both the Kansas and Missouri areas. My office is located in Overland Park, KS., close to state line. If you are buying or selling a home in the Kansas City area, you can count on me to deliver. Searching Through hundreds of home listings that fit your lifestyle can be overwhelming. With my help we can narrow down the search for homes you want to see in person. Once you find the home right for you, I will navigate the buying process from contract to closing. You can contact me at Reneeb@kansascityhomes.com or Office phone- (913) 220-9544
  5. pinklady214
    03-21-2014 11:55 AM - permalink
    pinklady214
    Moving from dallas texas to cleveland looking for new friends and any advice is welcome.
  6. chicagotyran
    03-09-2014 08:08 PM - permalink
    chicagotyran
    Hi, My Name Is Tyran,And I'm Here For Many Reason,Maybe To Even Find My "Soul mate",lol.So,Hello Everyone.
  7. smithl7
    03-07-2014 08:48 AM - permalink
    smithl7
    Hi, My husband has been offered a position at a company in the Florida panhandle. We have 2 small kids and I'm a teacher. I'm trying to find the best location to live in the area. His job is around Freeport/Seagrove area. Where is the least white-trash place to live that's not outrageously high either. Seagrove looks expensive. We're looking for a 3 bedroom home in the $200s or a nice rental location. I don't want my children growing up in a trashy area.
  8. indangerinamerica
    02-26-2014 03:22 AM - permalink
    indangerinamerica
    want to move with my fiancee from upstate n.y., where we were recently "blasted" in an estate "takeover", to france, and buy a house there, anyone know someone who has successfully emigrated to europe going through exclusively civilian channels? (as first-born son, i couldn't enlist, therefore, no help from dept. of the army in sight)
  9. asherbee
    02-26-2014 01:57 AM - permalink
    asherbee
    Hey everyone! I'm looking to make the haul from Long Beach, CA to St Louis, MO with my fiance. We are looking to start our family in a new city. We have time to plan for the move and save what ever money we can for the move date December 1st. Any advice on moving trucks, moving pods, storage, safe neighborhoods, etc would be appreciated!
  10. rlrsalem
    02-17-2014 11:19 AM - permalink
    rlrsalem
    Hello, My wife and I are relocating to Seattle Washington this summer. Were in the midst of real busy schedules and don't have much time to investigate the sights. We're struggling with on line searches for property and I'm unfamiliar to all of these locals. My wife has made more visits as she has family (sister) there.