U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > Social Groups
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Social Group
This is a public group.

RELOCATING - HELP IN ALL AREAS

Group Created by HParr

This is a group where we will discuss all aspects of relocating including (but not limited to) discussions about emotions, realtors, information about different towns, education research, family challenges, finding health care professionals, the positive side of moving, new adventures, how to cope, etc.

View All Members Showing 10 of 2,285 Member(s)
Showing 5 of 156 Picture(s)
One of many ponds that showcase our water fowl
From VickiLH
Our neighbors are wildlife - deer, ducks, geese, bird sanctuary, etc.
From VickiLH
Top notch Restaurant
From VickiLH
Post Office
From VickiLH
Gardens for Owner's
From VickiLH
Showing Social Group Messages 71 to 80 of 1224
  1. PBL
    01-09-2015 11:00 AM - permalink
    PBL
    Does anyone know if Tampa FL suburbs have many safe and "accepting" integrated middle-class neighborhoods or areas?
  2. karallylong
    01-09-2015 02:49 AM - permalink
    karallylong
    hello...all bro and sisters. i'd like to share BikerBabesdating.com to all bikers. best biker girls community and most effective dating site to meet biker babes for romantic love
  3. butkoi
    01-06-2015 01:09 AM - permalink
    butkoi
    How long is the validity of the ABC dry powder fire extinguisher? My company has a group of 4 kg and 35 kg ABC dry powder fire extinguishers, have been used for three years!Fire extinguisher pointer indicator is still green zone. So if it could still valid? Whether to need to filling?
  4. Places for 2 big dogs
    12-30-2014 01:11 AM - permalink
    Places for 2 big dogs
    Hi, I am moving to Chicago for 4 months.
    Trying to look for a place that is 1 bedroom, under $1500/month, close to Jackson park hospital (or within 30 min drive) and can accommodate my great dane and poodle. Thank you!
  5. elenaounis
    12-28-2014 08:03 PM - permalink
    elenaounis
    Hello, we are relocating to Kentwood, MI on April 2015. We will like to hear information about jobs, rentals & any information that could help. Thank You! No children.
  6. danielle1129
    12-26-2014 04:38 PM - permalink
    danielle1129
    Hello, I am a single mother of 3 and I was looking to relocate. It's so many options but I just want to get out of St. Louis. I only have family in Georgia and Texas that are willing to help me but part of me don't want to go to neither location. Are there any types of relocating groups that you all know of in different states that helps a new person get on their feet.
  7. kfritts125
    12-23-2014 09:44 PM - permalink
    kfritts125
    Hello, there! My husband & I are planning to move to Lexington, S.C. right
    in Chapin, County sometime in either March or April. Moving from Phoenix, AZ.
    We, are already got our eye on this one house in Lake Murray, on Flicker LN.
    So, is this named Hallmark Shoes Trail there? from what I heard? We, are looking to make alot of good Christian friends to hang out together.. if,
    anyone is interested; please get back with me! my name is Kim & my husband
    name is Ray. Thanks
  8. Amcroston
    12-20-2014 03:14 PM - permalink
    Amcroston
    Hello. I am a Keller Williams agent and I love helping people find the home. I speicialize in Northern and Central Virginia and I open doors for you. Those doors could be anywhere USA and around the globe. We are international and work closely with all Keller Williams agents. Go To: http://acroston.yourkwagent.com/ and search to your next home.
  9. Tink444
    12-12-2014 01:05 PM - permalink
    Tink444
    Hello! - My name is Vanda Greenwood and I am Sales Associate with Berkshire Hathaway Home Services, Florida Realty in Punta Gorda, Florida. I would be delighted to assist in providing helpful info to anyone that is thinking of moving to or purchasing a second home in the Charlotte County area. I have 18 years of experience. I know every area from Englewood, Rotonda, Cape Haze, Port Charlotte to Punta Gorda.
    If you want to hunt for homes on your own go to http://www.vandashomes.com. This is a great area that has gorgeous beaches,fabulous boating and fishing and it is not overbuilt so there is abundant wild life everywhere. Please call me at 202-321-8320 Cell or 941-639-2081 Email vandagreenwood@gmail.com Thanks and hope to hear from you.
  10. SMHATCHETT
    12-10-2014 06:04 PM - permalink
    SMHATCHETT
    Hello we are relocating to Houston 2016 and we are researching cities such as Katy, Humble, Cypress, Willowbrook, Pearland and Sugar Land. Any advice and tips would be greatly appreciated