U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > Social Groups
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Social Group
This is a public group.

RELOCATING - HELP IN ALL AREAS

Group Created by HParr

This is a group where we will discuss all aspects of relocating including (but not limited to) discussions about emotions, realtors, information about different towns, education research, family challenges, finding health care professionals, the positive side of moving, new adventures, how to cope, etc.

View All Members Showing 10 of 2,238 Member(s)
Showing 5 of 146 Picture(s)
Marmaris Turkey
From medsea
gas lights
From gerrigale
Llewellyn Park, private, gated bucolic landscapes and 14 miles to New York City
From gerrigale
beautiful architecture
From gerrigale
romantic landscapes
From gerrigale
Showing Social Group Messages 71 to 80 of 1195
  1. JeffBruce
    10-28-2014 10:50 AM - permalink
    JeffBruce
    Jeff Bruce, The Go-To Real Estate Guy, helps buyers relocate to Northern Colorado. Call Jeff today at 970-988-7942, www.thegotorealestateguy.com
  2. mrwhyte
    10-25-2014 02:05 PM - permalink
    mrwhyte
    we also have a 45 lbs dog
  3. mrwhyte
    10-25-2014 02:04 PM - permalink
    mrwhyte
    hi everyone. Does any one know we my girlfriend and I can rent a basement apt in NY. Could be Queens,Bronx
  4. rbrinton
    10-14-2014 02:24 PM - permalink
    rbrinton
    This is my first time posting here, so hello everyone. My family lives in Henrico VA, and I have adopted three little ones and now decided to move away from Queens, NY. Renting a house there is easy, but to find both the affordable property, recreational areas, and good school district together in the same area is difficult, especially with two requiring Special Ed services.

So I am looking for a residential area that can offer all the above as best as possible for my children, whilst within or adjacent to Henrico County. However if not possible and I have to move somewhere farther off but has what I desire like a Townhouse community, I'm content with that.

Thank you.
  5. medsea
    10-14-2014 08:25 AM - permalink
    medsea
    For 10 years we serve families and corporations worldwide, we are your Overseas relocating expert in Turkey. You can drop us a line here https://www.turkish-property-world.c...val_turkey.php and get a quote in 24 hrs. Turkish Property World, Antalya Ltd. Sti.
  6. MovewithEpi
    10-10-2014 02:47 PM - permalink
    MovewithEpi
    Rare opportunity for a Stunning EQUESTRIAN Property in the heart of Fairfax/Oakton. 5 acres of tree lined pasture, spring fed pond, HORSE barn & 4 fully fenced paddocks. Acreage borders Little Difficult Run stream. Barn features 2 horse stalls, tack room, & hay storage. Mid-Century brick farmhouse with GENEROUSLY sized rooms and spectacular views. Heated POOL, porches, decks, and lush landscaping. Secluded country living minutes to everything. Contact me directly for more information! This is a must see!! epi.pitre!cbmove.com 703-973-7316
  7. WashingtonMinistries
    09-28-2014 09:24 AM - permalink
    WashingtonMinistries
    Our Affordable Housing Program is designed to prevent homelessness for Men, Women, and Children. We help individuals become stable again, and create affordable housing based upon their income. Washington Ministries - At Your Service
  8. Sjackson1972
    09-26-2014 12:04 AM - permalink
    Sjackson1972
    Hello everyone, we need help!!
    We are looking to buy a ranch in Washington state, or Wyoming, we currently live in California, we like farming, lots of trees and water (rivers, lakes, etc) we want some rain and a nice weather, were we can work our ranch, live in peace and enjoy nature
    We have been visit either state. I just read that Idaho is better nice help please
  9. Jansfunny
    09-24-2014 07:32 PM - permalink
    Jansfunny
    Hello. Wondering if anyone else has difficulty searching for a mini-farm. We have been searching for one year and cannot find anything decent. If the land is pretty then the house is falling apart. If the house is pretty, either it has no pasture, the neighbors are too close, or it is 20 steps from a busy road. Is anyone else going through the same thing? We are in Missouri. Thanks!
  10. AdventureDee7
    09-21-2014 06:25 PM - permalink
    AdventureDee7
    Hello,
    I'm planning to visit Delaware. Possibly in the future move to the state. Originally, from Connecticut. I need something a little milder. I've just been reading up on the 3 areas and churches I can transfer to. Could you all give some real insight?