U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > Social Groups
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Social Group
This is a public group.

RELOCATING - HELP IN ALL AREAS

Group Created by HParr

This is a group where we will discuss all aspects of relocating including (but not limited to) discussions about emotions, realtors, information about different towns, education research, family challenges, finding health care professionals, the positive side of moving, new adventures, how to cope, etc.

View All Members Showing 10 of 2,637 Member(s)
Showing 5 of 165 Picture(s)
Showing Social Group Messages 71 to 80 of 1361
  1. laurabf
    04-21-2016 03:09 PM - permalink
    laurabf
    Hi again,

Id like to add to my previous post by saying having a walkable small town would be great! Love to get up on the weekend and walk to get a cup of coffee and around the town to say hi to all the neighbors/friends and share some homegrown apples and such.

Thanks!

Laura
  2. laurabf
    04-21-2016 03:03 PM - permalink
    laurabf
    Hi All,

Currently looking into small towns to move to. Hubby and I are selling our house and traveling the Midwest. I go into much more detail on the rural and small town forum.

Trying to find our Perfect town USA

The short:
    small town max roughly 10,000
    economically stable- would like to open small shop so that needs to be viable
    low home costs 60-80K
    kids can bike/walk to school no worries- low crime
    potluck/ block parties- community vibe
    prefer snow to 100+ degree weather
    hopefully within 2 hours of a 'nightlight' for those few times a year visits
    relaxed slower pace of life

Thanks all!

Laura
  3. SilverLakeBlog
    04-14-2016 12:48 PM - permalink
    SilverLakeBlog
    Anyone looking for help in the Eastside of L.A, get in touch with me. Name is Glenn Shelhamer. Would be more then glad to connect.
  4. wenatcheehomes
    04-11-2016 03:17 PM - permalink
    wenatcheehomes
    Dba Wenatcheehomes4u/com Luke Rummell Owner And Broker
    1711 Toaimnic Drive Wenatchee,Wa 98801 509-699-8455
  5. StephanieRomisherWebb
  6. 04-06-2016 07:36 AM - permalink
    MN-Homesource
    Hi everyone. I am a Realtor, licensed in MN, specifically service areas in, or around Rochester and the Mayo Clinic. If you are thinking of relocating, or making a move to this area, I would like to answer any questions you may have.
  7. Eisabelmac
    04-04-2016 08:46 PM - permalink
    Eisabelmac
    Hi. I am thinking about relocating to Daniel Island with my rising 8th and rising 5th grade sons and husband. How are the schools? High school? Will my kids easily meet friends in the neighborhood? Are there things for Tweens to do in the summer to meet other Kidd? Thanks so so much!!
  8. Sarahstar
    04-02-2016 05:54 PM - permalink
    Sarahstar
    Hello!! I'm am living in Ontario but moving to BC in July... I have a diploma in social service worker... I have been checking out many different places out there and the jobs. I know it rains a lot and am looking for a place close enough to Van that the weather is decent. I have been leaning towards Chiliwack and was looking for advice. I am not a fan of driving around and running into a ton of one way roads.... I heard New West is full pf one way roads. Any advice would be greatly appreciated! Thanks a bunch!!
  9. EmmaSmith01
    03-31-2016 01:47 AM - permalink
    EmmaSmith01
    Hello Everyone !! My Name is Emma.. and I m looking for international relocation Company. I M currently living in Alaska . and my job is in New york.. So i shifted over there so anyone knows about relocation company plz let me know..
  10. sinan mese
    03-06-2016 05:12 AM - permalink
    sinan mese
    Cheap]Cheap web hosting $3-$25 per year unlimited domains web hosting web hosting $3-$25 per year unlimited domains web hosting