U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > Social Groups
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Social Group
This is a public group.

RELOCATING - HELP IN ALL AREAS

Group Created by HParr

This is a group where we will discuss all aspects of relocating including (but not limited to) discussions about emotions, realtors, information about different towns, education research, family challenges, finding health care professionals, the positive side of moving, new adventures, how to cope, etc.

View All Members Showing 10 of 2,489 Member(s)
Showing 5 of 156 Picture(s)
One of many ponds that showcase our water fowl
From VickiLH
Our neighbors are wildlife - deer, ducks, geese, bird sanctuary, etc.
From VickiLH
Top notch Restaurant
From VickiLH
Post Office
From VickiLH
Gardens for Owner's
From VickiLH
Showing Social Group Messages 71 to 80 of 1305
  1. misskaye
    09-10-2015 10:38 PM - permalink
    misskaye
    Hi, if you are looking to relocate to Washington, DC or Maryland contact me with any questions you have.
  2. leaventulsa
    09-10-2015 12:42 PM - permalink
    leaventulsa
    hello I'm trying to find a good place to live I'm tulsa oklahoma i love my home and think it's very beautiful but I'm tired of severe weather if anyone could give me info on the best state to live in with all four seasons i would truly appreciate it I'm new here and would love the help thanks
  3. G.J. Duemling
    08-25-2015 05:03 PM - permalink
    G.J. Duemling
    Hello everyone, my husband and I have our house on the market in hopes of relocating to Prescott AZ. We spent three weeks in AZ a couple of months back and decided it was where we want to be. Looking at homes in Prescott . We want to rent until we find a house. We have a very small dog, a yorkie. Can anyone give me the name of an honest, good rental agency? Also are there any places that are known flood plains that we need to avoid? We would appreciate any and all information.
  4. karenhenry
    08-24-2015 03:54 PM - permalink
    karenhenry
    benita yvette aikens child molester drug dealer 1506 patricia drive apt 2 yeadon pa 484983235 2678825387 133 9698
  5. movingmomsep2015
    08-24-2015 06:37 AM - permalink
    movingmomsep2015
    Hello everyone,

Please I am new to this Forum. I found you on Google. I've been living in the UK for many years now and in September I am moving back home to the US. I am a single mom with a child.

I am an artist, I design and make gemstone statement jewellery. I am looking for general information, I have a limited budget for living costs etc, but don't want to end up in a bad area with bad schools. I cannot access Zoopla USA from here, it just defaults to UK site and only lets me see houses for sale. I need to rent. In a budget. In a good area. Can someone help me please? I'd like to be within reasonable distance from Oak Park, because that is where the church we will be going to is.

What sites can I look into? and which to avoid?
    What areas to avoid?
    Where can I get the most for my bucks?
    I've never been to Chicago. Ever. Originally from LA.

MOST IMPORTANTLY

Although a broad question, how much money do you think I will need to start my life back, including rent, deposit, fees, little car, insurance, some furniture, school uniform, groceries etc for a couple of months till I get back on my feet? - long story, my ex took everything I had ....

Thank you very much for reading and I really hope I get responses to this as I need all the help I can get...

God bless,
    Hannah
    my email is houseofsheba at live dot com and my number here in the UK is 44 7914514292 . thanks
  6. mustafapanju
    08-24-2015 04:38 AM - permalink
    mustafapanju
    Hi, Guys Iím a Mustafa Panju, Now working at Bushbuck Safaris Ltd as a Managing Director. Itís provides best Safari Tour service include scheduled tours, group tours and incentive packages in Tanzania and East Africa.
  7. Kaumelani1
    08-21-2015 06:13 PM - permalink
    Kaumelani1
    aloha.. I am living in Hawaii and moving to Washington .. I am moving away from Hawaii because I am a single mother and it cost a lot over here in Hawaii and want to start a new life for me and my kids. I am supposed to moving to kent Washington but I find rents very expensive there but I am looking at federal way or renton but I am trying to find out if it a safe place to live or where would you guys suggest where I can move with my family? Wanted to see where I can get help for rent ? I am a stay home mom and also have medical problems.
  8. rubygema
    08-20-2015 02:38 PM - permalink
    rubygema
    I am looking for help in finding a medium sized town near Dayton or Cincy Ohio. We are looking at schools, recreation and low priced housing opportunities. We are retired so don't have to worry about job searching. I would be great to find a town with a small town feeling but with big city activities for the family. Thanks
  9. lsealy326
    08-15-2015 07:50 AM - permalink
    lsealy326
    Hello! I just signed up today on the website...I hope this is very helpful. Our family is moving to California. My husband job is transferring us there and I have to find a place by the end of September or the first prt of October! The company told us that we have to live in Los Angeles or we can live 1hour away from LA!

We have small children that are in elementary and a good school district would be nice and a good neighborhood! The problem I am having is finding a website or finding a live person who helps with finding a place to live. We will start out renting not knowing the area we don't want to buy and then I don't like the area.

I have tried craigslist and ran across some scams so I am praying someone on this blog can help a family out with information or contact number and maybe even you might know some good landlords! Lol

Thanks so much
  10. Ann7777
    08-05-2015 09:34 AM - permalink
    Ann7777
    Hello everyone!! I am looking for people or students who are in need of 1BR apartment in Winter park,Fl.It is a great place for couples as well as students who are relocating to Florida.Is anyone looking for a 1BR apartment in Winter Park,Fl.Please let me know.