Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > Social Groups
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Social Group
This is a public group.

Hard Times

Group Created by darlenemorris

Discuss how to deal with life challenges when you can't find employment.

View All Members Showing 10 of 59 Member(s)
Showing 4 of 4 Picture(s)
THANKYOU
From gframesch
SEE THIS PHOTO-1996-PANAMA-24TH.OF DECEMBER.WE WERE OUT SEEING PANAMA CITY XMAS LIGHTS AND DECORATIONS IN THE MOST...
From gframesch
THE REAL-TRUE FACE OF GOD ALMIGHTY SRI SATYA SAI. NOSTRADAMUS HAS LEFT BEAUTIFUL-EXACT PROPHECIES ABOUT HIM AND ABOUT HIS COMING IN OUR  PRESENT...
From gframesch
DEC ENG SND
From gframesch
Showing Social Group Messages 1 to 10 of 21
  1. jimmalloch78
    01-20-2021 11:19 PM - permalink
    jimmalloch78
    lift your spirits, feel good video, watch it
    https://shrinkme.in/dL4G
  2. jimmalloch78
    01-20-2021 11:12 PM - permalink
    jimmalloch78
    change your life....... this guy is great his name is wesley
    https://shrinkme.in/U8Ll
  3. Qammarrao
  4. Vusinator
    12-03-2020 06:14 AM - permalink
    Vusinator
    Being positive can be challenging as an entrepreneur especially under lock down. Opportunities are fewer than ever. Making a buck can be a struggle, even thinking creatively is hard due to anxiety and stress about taking care of our families . I have found a product that help me get back at my feet and start taking care of my family and pay for my mortgage and tuition fees. The product is called 28 Days To Manifesting The High Vibrational Life You Desire!. Find it at :https://www.digistore24.com/redir/328079/Vusinator/
  5. seekingmyroots
    11-26-2018 08:25 PM - permalink
    seekingmyroots
    Brynach, I joined this website today hardly know how to use it lol. Like you I am all alone I am 46 widowed for 2 years I have no family in the world and a low paying job I am scared even though I look for other things every day life is scary for me, how are you doing now if you don't mind me asking?
  6. shampa570
    03-26-2018 06:24 PM - permalink
    shampa570
    Hello, I am new to this group. I am Shampa Khatun.I am an SEO expert. I can do SEO very well. I have a good job of doing this work.
  7. Brynach
    03-25-2018 08:26 AM - permalink
    Brynach
    Hi there. I'm new to this group. I'm in a new stage of my life where I am single. I have low paying job, (higher than minimum wage but not by much) am 4 years aways from retirement age, have no husband, need to find a new home which means possibly buying when I've never owned a home and I don't know if I can maintain that....getting older alone is a bit frightening.
  8. cliff R
    07-02-2013 12:10 AM - permalink
    cliff R
    hie my name is cliff. I grew up here in africa. Im an immigrant from Zimbabwe... I quit schooling 2 yrs ago due to financial problems that i can frankly confess to be poverty. I now live in south africa. Here Im trrying to make out some money to support my family but that is being unsussesful. I have 2 sisters and 3 brothers and i dont stand to support them they will turn to prostitution as a means of living and they will all die of AIDS. Pliz help my address is clesorai @gmail.com tocontact me
  9. needachance
    06-19-2013 10:36 AM - permalink
    needachance
    My husband has two felony charges, and a simple assult charge. He has been trying to find employment for over a year now. He was working contract for METRO for two years and METRO changed their policies for criminal background and he was let go. During this year that he has been out of work he has obtained his CDL license and forklift certification. He is still not able to find employment because of his criminal record. He has had mutiple job offers but as soon as they look at his record he is denied. He has been through multiple city programs for ex-offenders and still has not been employed anywhere. Does anyone have any resources that we may look into? We are in the DC metro area.
  10. sanc2fide
    03-22-2009 05:46 PM - permalink
    sanc2fide
    Hi,

I work from home and the income is limitless!!! Check out our website www.myhomebusinesspays.com/40661097