Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Hobbies and Recreation > Guns and Hunting
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-18-2011, 11:02 AM

10,926 posts, read 21,994,915 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
Oh I'm following....

You do know that wiki can be altered by anyone right?

Thats why Anniie said that about wiki......if a person does not like what they read on wiki, they hit the change button (i know it's not called that but you get the impression).

Obviously, even if Annie did like the wiki link, she liked the chart better....
Of course I do, I also read the article to make sure it's not completely out of whack before I link to it. Your both welcome to not read any articles I provide links to. Like her you seem to miss the point, the chart does not define what a mouse gun is, someone asked what it was, a link was provided that answered that specific question, I don't see why that's so hard to understand.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-18-2011, 11:22 AM

46,276 posts, read 27,093,964 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NHDave View Post
Of course I do, I also read the article to make sure it's not completely out of whack before I link to it. Your both welcome to not read any articles I provide links to. Like her you seem to miss the point, the chart does not define what a mouse gun is, someone asked what it was, a link was provided that answered that specific question, I don't see why that's so hard to understand.
And Annie made a decision that she does not like wiki, but liked the chart better?

Are you mad because someone does not agree with you?

Old 02-18-2011, 11:34 AM

12,950 posts, read 13,339,664 times
And then there is this kind of mouse gun...

Old 02-18-2011, 01:42 PM

24,538 posts, read 10,859,092 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScoPro View Post
And then there is this kind of mouse gun...

Love the holster:>)

Old 02-18-2011, 04:10 PM

10,926 posts, read 21,994,915 times
Quote:
And Annie made a decision that she does not like wiki, but liked the chart better?

Are you mad because someone does not agree with you?
You obviously don't get it so I'll stop trying to explain it to you.

Old 02-18-2011, 04:26 PM

12,950 posts, read 13,339,664 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Threestep View Post
Love the holster:>)
Yeah, that's the Uncle Mike's Minimouse model.

Old 02-18-2011, 05:18 PM

46,276 posts, read 27,093,964 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NHDave View Post
You obviously don't get it so I'll stop trying to explain it to you.
Oh yes.....I do get it...you read an article that you think is good...(and Annie did not)

Annie did not like it...

You got mad...

You asked why....

You were told why...

You did not like it...

Got mad...

Don't see what the problem is...

You were told why wiki is not respected...

You did not like that either...

In the end, you don't like to be told anyone disagrees with you...

Old 02-19-2011, 08:18 AM

8,568 posts, read 18,108,085 times
Quote:
Oh I'm following....

You do know that wiki can be altered by anyone right?

Thats why Anniie said that about wiki......if a person does not like what they read on wiki, they hit the change button (i know it's not called that but you get the impression).

Obviously, even if Annie did like the wiki link, she liked the chart better....
Actually, it was the pictures that answered my question. Especially the picture of the mouse! LOL

Old 02-19-2011, 12:40 PM

5,232 posts, read 8,414,674 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NY Annie View Post
Thanks ScoPro.

Wiki for an answer is like going to McDonald's and expecting to see Bobby Flay cooking.

Not really. Its very safe to assume that nobody with real culinary experience will be flipping burgers at McDonalds.
On the other hand theres no reason that knowledgeable people wouldn't submit info to Wiki. Going to Wiki is probably at least as good as asking on a forum such as this.

Old 02-19-2011, 07:50 PM

684 posts, read 1,150,804 times
This is a serious question; not a troll. What is a "mouse gun"? Do people really carry guns to shoot mice? You must just mean the size of the gun, i.e. a small gun like a derringer??????
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Hobbies and Recreation > Guns and Hunting