U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Hobbies and Recreation > Guns and Hunting
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-26-2011, 05:53 PM

2,192 posts, read 3,731,587 times

Advertisements

YouTube - AA-12 Fully Automatic Shotgun!!!

This is one awesome shotgun. I don't think this is in Russia because the stand holding the bottles are mounted in Home Depot buckets and HD is not in Russia.

busta
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-26-2011, 06:06 PM

20,744 posts, read 13,519,410 times
Yeah that so called Russian dude is a crack up. I'm a deadly SOB on MW4 with that beast of a gun.

Old 04-26-2011, 08:31 PM

2,192 posts, read 3,731,587 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bulldogdad View Post
Yeah that so called Russian dude is a crack up. I'm a deadly SOB on MW4 with that beast of a gun.

Check out his other videos on YouTube. This guy has some access to some bad ars firepower.

busta

Old 04-26-2011, 08:46 PM

6,541 posts, read 15,139,988 times
Not quite true that the stainless means no cleaning. I still prefer my HK M3.

Old 04-27-2011, 04:49 PM

5,392 posts, read 4,564,525 times
These have been out for a while.. it's not the 'automatic' part of it that's cool to me, so much as some of the ammunition.

Old 07-12-2011, 06:15 PM

875 posts, read 802,540 times
It's on the video game called Modern Warfare 2... I used it on there at least. lol

Old 08-11-2011, 07:57 AM

40 posts, read 40,198 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogdad View Post
I think you mean Modern Warfare 2 we still have to wait till 3 comes out before we get 4 lol which will be in about 3 years if activision keeps churning them out one every year and in it i never knew it was auto till i held the trigger in to long i always thought it was a semi shotgun lol

Old 08-11-2011, 08:26 AM

8,310 posts, read 21,765,711 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bustaduke View Post

YouTube - AA-12 Fully Automatic Shotgun!!!

This is one awesome shotgun. I don't think this is in Russia because the stand holding the bottles are mounted in Home Depot buckets and HD is not in Russia.

busta
No, definitiely not a Russian. That guy's name is Kyle, I seriously doubt that he was born before 1990. He's from Indiana. He had an idea that has landed him about 300,000,000 hits on YouTube and his share of the advertising revenues through his channel is probably very significant; perhaps (or probably) beyond the seven figure threshold. This means that he doesn't have to go to the office, he can can instead sleep late, go to his local gunstore (which is apparently extremely well stocked), borrow guns, take them to his family property, record himself shooting them in a Russian accent, post them on Youtube, sell t-shirts and deposit checks.

Great lazy lifestyle for a 20-something who has no idea what to do. He'll probably be a lawyer or a banker in five years.

This is probably my favorite video of his, in response to some anonymous poster accusing him of using fake weapons.

You're a moron... - YouTube

"Perhaps you are from small beetch country that does not allow assault rifles, or maybe you are typing your messages from special education center... I do not know." Cracks me up.

I also like this one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D9Dkc...el_video_title

"I caught on fire just a little bit. This is not to safe at all"

Last edited by jimboburnsy; 08-11-2011 at 08:34 AM..

Old 08-11-2011, 09:33 AM

4,074 posts, read 4,137,227 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimboburnsy View Post
, go to his local gunstore (which is apparently extremely well stocked), borrow guns, take them to his family property, record himself shooting them
You just don't borrow a pair of AA 12 shotguns. The AA 12 was first manufactured in 2006/2007 if I recall making it only avalible to Military and Law Enforcement....that and a Class III dealer. But even if he knew a Class III dealer with a pair sitting in his shop, they still wouldn't/couldn't just let some person borrow them. If those are real, not saying their not, there is probably a Class III dealer standing close by.

Old 08-11-2011, 10:04 AM

8,310 posts, read 21,765,711 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SVTRay View Post
You just don't borrow a pair of AA 12 shotguns. The AA 12 was first manufactured in 2006/2007 if I recall making it only avalible to Military and Law Enforcement....that and a Class III dealer. But even if he knew a Class III dealer with a pair sitting in his shop, they still wouldn't/couldn't just let some person borrow them. If those are real, not saying their not, there is probably a Class III dealer standing close by.
He detailed how he has access to all of these weapons in the comments of one of his videos.

There is, indeed, a class III dealer close by and I'm sure they are compensated for their part in his advertising success. OR, considering that he has some pretty well developed marksmanship/handling skills for a non-military youngster, he may be related to said class III dealer.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Hobbies and Recreation > Guns and Hunting