Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Hobbies and Recreation > Guns and Hunting
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-27-2013, 02:29 PM

5,730 posts, read 10,122,424 times

Advertisements

Black Pipe Shotgun - Noisy Cricket - YouTube
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-28-2013, 12:37 AM

5,419 posts, read 9,192,605 times
Ban hardware stores, it's for the children.

Old 03-28-2013, 04:07 AM

10,420 posts, read 14,592,442 times
Here's some stuff for people who are serious. This site has been up and down. I urge every gun man and woman to download everything here to your hard drive. Do not make any of these things but know how to make them.

P. A. Luty was not a hunter; he was just a man who believed that people had the right to be armed. If Great Britain had more men and women like him there would be many people there who would be alive today because the criminals would have died instead.

The Home Gunsmith

Old 03-28-2013, 05:16 AM

10,926 posts, read 21,982,813 times
Two issues with that site, I can't read it due to the poor design, the background is causing my eyes to not be able to focus, and my anti-virus and two website scanners are showing a Java script threat.

Old 03-28-2013, 11:13 AM

10,420 posts, read 14,592,442 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NHDave View Post
Two issues with that site, I can't read it due to the poor design, the background is causing my eyes to not be able to focus, and my anti-virus and two website scanners are showing a Java script threat.
Perhaps you have a problem with the content. I had no problems but I like the content.

Old 04-01-2013, 05:04 AM

10,926 posts, read 21,982,813 times
Default Bloomberg: "Americans should just cede their rights"

"and allow the government to make their personal choices for them"

NRA-ILA | Outrage of the Week--Bloomberg

Old 04-01-2013, 06:44 AM

4,927 posts, read 5,310,150 times
Default Bloomberg: "Americans should just cede their rights"

Quote:

To our complete horror and shock we now realize that we unwittingly...already have, that ship has sailed!

It will be a very brutal, very ugly, and very long road back to our constitutional rights.

Best regards, sincerely

HomeIsWhere...

Old 04-01-2013, 10:51 AM

54,494 posts, read 33,854,424 times
Quote:

As Wayne LaPierre was quoted in the article:

Quote:
"He’s going to find out this is a country of the people, by the people, and for the people. And he can't spend enough of his $27 billion to try to impose his will on the American public. They don't want him in their restaurants, they don't want him in their homes, they don't want him telling what food to eat. They sure don't want him telling what self defense firearms to own. He can't buy America."
I couldn't have said it any better, there's got to be a way to get this Bloomberg idiot out of our lives, besides, if he is the mayor of New York City, why isn't he doing his job as mayor instead of trying to force his will on the American people?

Old 04-01-2013, 10:55 AM

9,846 posts, read 22,667,129 times
Typical of statists and tyrannicals.

I ask them what makes them any smarter or better or know they know what I need or don't need?

This is why we have guns. Not for target shooting, hunting, collecting, etc. We have guns because one day these people are going to move on society in a big way and we will have to fight back or end up in the gulag.

Old 04-01-2013, 11:28 AM

7,284 posts, read 16,673,750 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wanneroo View Post
Typical of statists and tyrannicals.

I ask them what makes them any smarter or better or know they know what I need or don't need?

This is why we have guns. Not for target shooting, hunting, collecting, etc. We have guns because one day these people are going to move on society in a big way and we will have to fight back or end up in the gulag.
That's the problem.

Americans are typically hubristic, as well as vain. A lot of us have no respect for history, and think that simply because we have technology now, or because we have a developed society, it will always be better for the masses than the historically significant failures of other then-modern societies. Enough of the wrong people get elected, and anything can be undone.

I'll believe history more than someone's politically motivated crystal ball. History proved itself already.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Hobbies and Recreation > Guns and Hunting