U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Hobbies and Recreation > Guns and Hunting
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-12-2014, 10:05 PM

339 posts, read 292,071 times

Advertisements

I just stumbled across one of the new GLOCK G-41 long-slide pistols in .45 ACP. These just came out not too long ago. I've owned a G-34 long-slide 9mm for many years now. I shot a 17L back in the day when they first came out. A female Police Officer friend of mine has one. If any of you have ever fired a long-slide, (longer than stock) specialty tactical/target GLOCK before, you know they are bullseye eatin' machines. For decades now people have been wanting a .45 ACP version. Until recently it was only a pipe dream. Wish in one hand and crap in the other...you know!! lol After enough people started asking... and asking again, it seems as though GLOCK heard "the people" and decided to give it a go.

I'm a lifetime 5" Government 1911 .45 ACP guy as well as a Sig Sauer P-220 .45 ACP guy. I own a G-30 and a G-21 GLOCK in .45 ACP, and have for many years as well. While these are very accurate and great handguns, they don't stack up against custom 1911s or stock production ones that have been tweaked on and purpose built. In fact, a Sig Sauer P-220 can lay the smack down on most G-21s and G-30s as they are still marketed as the most accurate straight out of the box double action factory production .45 ACP made.

Your prayers have been heard.

You've been waiting decades for this one!!

Here she is.....the G-41!!

glock 41 pics - Bing Images
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Hobbies and Recreation > Guns and Hunting