Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Hobbies and Recreation > Guns and Hunting
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-24-2015, 02:25 PM

5,759 posts, read 10,718,275 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1AngryTaxPayer View Post
We had the same problems. We got the swann system. I put one of the wireless ones in my truck. The others I put IN PLAIN SIGHT where they could not reach them unless they stood on my roof. Overnight the car problems stopped.

We had someone try and steal my truck but they apparently gave up after not being able to get the club off the brake.That's why I wanted the camera system. The irresponsible dog walkers I confronted with their deeds on my phone. They told me to mind my own business so I did. I started storing their dog !@#$ in a bucket then tossed it onto their door step. It still happened so I crammed it under her car door handle.

Message received. No more problem. Childish on my part? Yep. Effective? Roger that.

And yes, I do realize they could have had me busted too but that's how I roll.
You, sir, are a god.

Seriously, that is awesome.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-25-2015, 10:52 PM

1 posts, read 699 times
A spy camera is device that allows the user to capture secret video footage. Spy cameras are disguised as ordinary objects one might find in areas of their home or business, such as a smoke detector, tissue box, teddy bear or digital clock. The camera hidden inside one of these everyday items is capable of capturing video footage of activity that occurs in front of it, without alerting the target person that they are being recorded. Spy cameras are known under different names like spy cam, hidden camera or to a lesser degree nanny camera.

Old 05-06-2015, 12:53 AM

108 posts, read 146,514 times
Go for covert camera !!! The good news is that you can get all of these features when you purchase a Covert Camera. Optimal for scouting, watching wildlife or simple home security, Covert Cameras come equipped with the latest technology in photography.. I've bought a Covert MP6 Scouting Camera from saffordsportinggoods, It's working good.

Old 07-25-2015, 03:28 AM

56 posts, read 34,376 times
Hidden outdoor covert camera can be proved very important for you. When it comes for the security of home and business place is secure I personally feels covert cameras are the best option.

Old 07-25-2015, 08:45 AM

4,569 posts, read 5,665,340 times
Netgear's Arlo is a battery-only, 720p-resolution, motion-sensing, night-vision-equipped, indoor/outdoor cameras, a single-camera kit runs $200
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Hobbies and Recreation > Guns and Hunting