Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Hobbies and Recreation > Guns and Hunting
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-20-2009, 03:23 PM

54 posts, read 208,936 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synergy1 View Post
The VA has nothing to do with him and maybe I did fly off the handle.

I do vividly remember two back to back missions I had trying to detect and photograph then call in F14's in on Russian helicopters supplying the North Vietnamese with equipment support in Laos and Cambodia...
We were spotted by the door gunners of the chopper because my camera lens reflected their spotlight during the night. No running lights on the chopper just an on-off spot. We should have been destroyed yet we survived 2 times.

Our team had no support because we were in Laos and Cambodia and when we went there it was hush-hush...

I guess I did fly off the handle when I read RussianSky. Sorry RussianSky...

Just keep in mind that if you choose to hate all Russians (or Iraqis or Mexicans or whoever) as a group, as you did with this guy, you make yourself just as intolerant and disgusting as all those the US has fought against in the name of freedom and equality for ALL. You can't have it both ways, preaching freedom in one breath and hate in the next. That would undo all you fought for.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-20-2009, 10:02 PM

38 posts, read 91,850 times
Quote:

I do vividly remember two back to back missions I had trying to detect and photograph then call in F14's in on Russian helicopters supplying the North Vietnamese with equipment support in Laos and Cambodia...
We were spotted by the door gunners of the chopper because my camera lens reflected their spotlight during the night. No running lights on the chopper just an on-off spot. We should have been destroyed yet we survived 2 times.

Our team had no support because we were in Laos and Cambodia and when we went there it was hush-hush...

No matter how much you suffered (i am sorry) that was a stupid nonsense war and cold war era ended.
Please stop watching rambo movies and come back to reality, Russian and usa we are friends today, not enemies, times changed.
cya.

Last edited by RussianSky; 09-20-2009 at 10:17 PM..

Old 09-25-2009, 11:49 AM

820 posts, read 1,202,731 times
Welcome to America. I am glad that the Cold War era is over at well.

Old 09-28-2009, 08:43 PM

1,194 posts, read 4,126,566 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RussianSky View Post
No matter how much you suffered (i am sorry) that was a stupid nonsense war and cold war era ended.
Please stop watching rambo movies and come back to reality, Russian and usa we are friends today, not enemies, times changed.
cya.
Why did you write "Please stop watching rambo movies and come back to reality"?

Old 09-28-2009, 08:58 PM

8,166 posts, read 8,523,637 times
Quote:
<>Russian and usa we are friends today, not enemies<>
I think not.

Old 10-04-2009, 01:18 PM

1,194 posts, read 4,126,566 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crashj007 View Post
I think not.
Ditto because someone in some country always has to be ahead of their true friendly neighbors. Their motherly desires always have strong holds in their so called friendly countries.

Old 10-04-2009, 04:23 PM

10,659 posts, read 10,724,472 times
Quote:

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and say it was a misprint....... You probably ment F4's????

Old 10-05-2009, 08:12 AM

5,232 posts, read 8,413,020 times
Quote:
NOPE..... An expert with a machine gun? That is so nutso... Given the events in the world today and the dark future of what lies ahead of all Americans I believe that there are few that can be trusted.

Maybe this person named RussianSky is honest and forthright in the eyes of some but I don't wanna take a chance and provide him with any information concerning weapons.

I spend a lot of time helping Vietnam, Iraq or Afganistan wounded Veterans form a relationship with the Veterans Administration. They need that bond to get compensation for what they have been through. It is not the case with RussianSky. This person is either putting on an act or is trying to something that a lot of people do not approve of and I am one of those who do not approve..

Of course no one needs my approval but I find it important that everyone understands that providing an unknown person with weapon and immigration information concerning weapons can result in something I don't wanna see happen.

I don't consider myself a hero but there were plenty of brave Rangers that died along side of me while we served together in Vietnam. Want some homework. Look it up....You will find me on many combat documents.
Now who is zooming who?

Steve
75th Rangers, II Corps
Vietnam 69-70

That was 40 years ago. Thank you for your service but you need to get over yourself.

Regardless of your personal feelings all he asked was if a LEGAL alien can own guns, yes is the answer. I believe they can also own full auto's as long as they comply with the law.

You fought for his & all of our right to do so. Once again, thank you for your service.

Old 10-07-2009, 08:24 AM

820 posts, read 1,202,731 times
Yes.
Quote:
I mean non us citizens.I dont have the intention of take the us citizenship in the future, so i want to know.Im just work here in america for 20-30 years to make some money, maybe then return to my country.
By weapons i mean pistols, shotguns or heavy firearms like ak47 and m16 with full automatic mode.
Thx in advance.
RussianSky
Come vist at:
www.theakforum.net

Click on the picture and register for complete entry.
You will be welcome.

Many of us are veterans , mostly US. Some of us have been on both ends of an AK.
Or a VZ58....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Hobbies and Recreation > Guns and Hunting