Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty > Hair Care
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-15-2011, 09:03 AM
npz npz started this thread

208 posts, read 323,191 times

Advertisements

What do people think of Bumble and Bumble hair products? Are they worth the money?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-17-2011, 08:45 AM

5,139 posts, read 12,707,381 times
I would buy the small bottles of it and try it out before buying the big bottle just in case you do not like it. I used the thickening line from them and was very pleased but I hated the price.

Old 04-17-2011, 02:12 PM

860 posts, read 2,715,227 times
They are very good, but not in this mamas budget.

Old 04-19-2011, 12:16 PM

2,296 posts, read 6,282,515 times
I have the Styling Spray, it's a good defrizzer. Recently read the products have been reformulated & aren't goid anymore. Was going to buy the Styling Creme but not anymore based on what I've read.

Old 04-21-2011, 12:26 PM

5,139 posts, read 8,844,996 times
I've tried quite a few and do like Brillantine (kind of works to separate the hair a bit and tames down my frizz) but the rest of the products aren't really any better than alot of others. Some of them I didn't like at all. I agree, try the small bottles and see.

Old 05-04-2011, 12:31 PM
npz npz started this thread

208 posts, read 323,191 times
Thank you all. Kind of mirrors my own experience. I have tried a few different Bumble products. Some I did not like at all, for example the alojoba shampoo and conditioner (left my hair dry feeling). Other products I quite like, for example the creme de coco shampoo (haven't tried the conditioner).

I'm interested in the comment that there may be new formulations. I do think all of their products are expensive though, and I'm not convinced they are as good as they could be for the price.

Old 05-28-2011, 06:16 PM

26 posts, read 95,372 times
About 8 years ago, I had a "stylist" totally and completely FRY my hair. I was going from blue to a purpley/red (rasberry?) color and instead of dyeing over the blue she bleached the !@#$ out of my hair (using two different bleaches), and then tried to imediatly dye it Ronald McDonald Red. By the time she was done the color of my hair varied from blue,white,yellow, pink and varying shades of red. Makes me want to cry just thinking about it!

Did I also mention this also happened 3 days before my senior prom?

So anyways, I found a REAL salon and they fixed the color and used BB products and I swear you couldn't tell the damage had been done. My hair went from fried straw on life support to silk! I used the shampoo and conditioners till the last drop, then couldn't find it for years. Just found out a place near me carries it so I'm looking to get some again.

So, long story short, I absolutly would recomend BB and believe it's worth the price (at least the last time I used it!!!)

Old 06-01-2011, 02:58 PM

3,501 posts, read 6,163,520 times
I used to love their brown hair powder, back when it was truly a loose powder that you could shake into your hair. Then they changed it to a spray powder -- hate it! It has enough spraying force to blast your hair off, and if you try to do a light spray, it dribbles brown goo dots on your scalp, face or ears.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty > Hair Care