Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty > Hair Care
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-17-2016, 12:06 AM

5 posts, read 3,516 times

Advertisements

Here are some tips to enhance hair growth and I found them effective. Hope this would be helpful:
7 natural ways to increase hair growth - Step Into My Green World | STEPin2
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-17-2016, 12:41 AM

14,229 posts, read 30,028,651 times
Everyone's hair has a cycle. You can read all about telogen effluvium. Traumatic events like anesthesia/surgery can cause hair loss for several months. And some of it is genetic. If your parents have great hair, chances are you will too. Sun fungus causes hair loss and I have heard 20% of the population has it but I am not 100% sure this is true.

I am female and I have been dealing with hair loss since I was in my 20's. I am in my 60's now and it took me 40 some years to figure out how to fix my problem. I take biotin daily and use Pura'd or premium organic shampoo. the bottle is partly empty when you get it and I fill the rest of the bottle with ketoconozole 2% shampoo I get from Thailand. This actually works for me. I have at one time or another tried all the suggestions in the article.

If you have hair loss, don't give up! Keep on looking for the answer.

Old 08-17-2016, 01:30 AM

3,928 posts, read 4,906,908 times
My dermatologist recommends Women's Rogaine 5%. It has to be 5% to regrow and it takes months IF it is going to work on an individual. Also, high dosage iron pills may be necessary but only on dictor's orders as its dangerous to take too much iron if not needed.

Old 08-17-2016, 02:40 AM

3 posts, read 2,293 times
Give yourself at-home scalp kneads. Kneading your head can fortify the blood stream to your scalp, which helps supplements get to your hair follicles all the more rapidly. Even better, make a friend give you a scalp rub.

Old 08-23-2016, 10:36 AM

466 posts, read 581,433 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saffive View Post
Here are some tips to enhance hair growth and I found them effective. Hope this would be helpful:
7 natural ways to increase hair growth - Step Into My Green World | STEPin2
Thanks, there are lots on the above list that I did not know enhances hair growth. I'd like to add
1. fresh ginger juice massaged into the scalp every other day and if it feels warm it is working - my Indian girlfriends swear by this they massage their husbands head & say it works.
2. Vit E oil massaged into scalp every evening, this is mentioned by How to Rub Vitamin E on the Scalp to Promote Hair Growth | LIVESTRONG.COM
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty > Hair Care