U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty > Hair Care
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-07-2009, 05:22 AM

27,996 posts, read 46,373,100 times

Advertisements

People magazine's "sexiest man alive" sports a less than sexy hairdo.

ABC News: H'Wood Bad Hair Days (http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/FallConcert/popup?id=6281314 - broken link)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-07-2009, 08:52 AM

8,323 posts, read 13,149,373 times
First off, everyone has bad hair days. I didn't feel like dealing with my annoying mass of hair this morning, so I just brushed it and put it in a messy (and short) ponytail. Completely uneven and a little bumpy, but I'm just at work. No biggy

My opinions on these "horrible" hair disasters:

Hugh Jackman: '

Nicole Kidman: Honestly, I don't see a problem with Nicole Kidman's hairdo. I think the gray makes her look nice.

Amy Winehouse: Either she's stoned/high/drunk or she was trying to make humour of herself. Either way, she succeeded on the last part.

Donald Trump: A Trump-hawk? The wind tore his hair apart.. but it'll happen to anyone with hair in the wind unless you spray it down with Freeze Spray....

Courtney Love: Bangs? What bangs? If the bangs were to the eyebrows, it would be fine.

Hillary Clinton: I was thinking that the nation needed a clown. She played the part well - even down to the hair. It does look rather silly

Fantasia Barrino: I've seen this done many times now - it looks good on certain facial structures. Not hers. Not in skunk color, either.

Vanessa Williams: No more heat products for her.

Denise Richards: Wow. Lips. That's what really stands out and makes the hair-do that much worse. If the lips weren't done so vibrantly and/or the color of her hair was more even, the style itself would look good.

Prince Charles: Again, I swear these people expect everyone to have freeze spray on 24/7.

John Travolta: Does anyone else not see the problem? Maybe the color's a little too brown and clashes with his facial fur?

Phillip Spector: I've only known one person in my entire life to pull off the bowl-cut look decently. It is not Spector. This just screams of ewk.

Russell Brand: The 80's called. They want their hair back.

Sanjaya: His hair is creepy.

Nick Holte: Well, it is his booking photo - those never flatter anybody. But that hair? Maybe he was going for the wet 'n wild look?

Tom Hanks: A boar brush would do wonders....

Old 01-07-2009, 09:32 AM

2,214 posts, read 4,996,283 times
Love Hugh Jackman...I don't care if he's bald.

Old 01-07-2009, 02:16 PM

2,868 posts, read 8,446,896 times
Amy Winehouse is a hot mess...she needs to dump that hair nest er uhm...piece already.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty > Hair Care
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or