U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty > Hair Care
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-09-2010, 09:46 AM

1,271 posts, read 3,649,036 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSizzle225 View Post
No good god no. Who told you that?
Well read through the threads, clearly there are some that have no problem with it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSizzle225 View Post
I thought this was going to be about bald headed womans
No this thread!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-09-2010, 09:52 AM

5,148 posts, read 4,411,046 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bjones1976 View Post
Well read through the threads, clearly there are some that have no problem with it!
No, I don't want to read the thread. You asked an opinion...and it just is not my thing at all. Ugh.

Old 09-10-2010, 02:27 PM

85 posts, read 199,795 times
Default Hair

I understand over the yrs, a lot of European men dont mind it. Some Aferican American dont mind it and including Hispanic. Some that is. You will not find any white men liking that kind of thing. You will not find a white women wanting to try it. Im white. I think its gross. If they have hair under their arms. In the beginning, I will not take a second look. The whole time we are together, if she slacks off. You can count on its a short time hair thing. I wouldnt put up with it.

Old 09-10-2010, 02:47 PM

85 posts, read 199,795 times
Default Hair

Ive been reading these posts. Very few men are ok with it. Most are not. All the women seem to be ok with it. Maybe that just shows how women can understand women better. And men dont understand a damn thing about women outside of sex. Which is great. I think a lot of women would just the same as have some form of closeness with a women than be with a man. I seem to understand that. That is prabaly better anyhow. Most men dont give a s....... about anything. You notice most relationships, women are holding the house hold down, paying the bills cleaning cooking. The man is usually a laze sob. Im talking mostly blue collar. So I can understand why women enjoy each other better. Im not talking aobut sex. life doesnt revolve around that. Im a man. I love women and respect them. Women got the raw deal. They put up with these no gooders. Not all of them. On average their not worth a ****.

Old 09-15-2010, 09:57 AM

5,748 posts, read 10,740,477 times
Pubic hair and under arm hair trap pheromones, which play an important role in sexual attraction. Here's an interesting article that explains more...

The Naked Scientist: Why Do We Have Pubic Hair?

My apologies if this point has already been made.

Old 10-06-2010, 01:00 AM

1,262 posts, read 1,862,826 times
Sometimes my girlfriend goes for a long time without shaving her legs. I don't really care, to be honest. She's still the sweet and pretty girl that I love!

Old 10-06-2010, 01:26 AM

3,111 posts, read 4,543,742 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYC1DAY View Post
The ONLY hair on a woman should have is the hair on her head and her eyebrows.... PERIOD
Wrong.
The only hair a woman should have ... who would date YOU is what you outline above.

Fortunately, the world is made up of all kinds of people, all kinds of cultures, all kinds of preferences, all kinds of taboos, all kind of religious restrictions, and all kinds of freedoms. What you advocate is mostly current fashion. Some do, some don't. Not all women want to date a man who thinks like you. If a guy starts dictating to me what I "should" have or do, the conversation's already over.

I have to admit the whole fad of going bare has me baffled. If you were to pour wax and pull the hair off your arm over and over for weeks and months on end, you would wind up with de-sensitized skin -- in effect, toughened skin on your arm. How can a man say he loves a woman, and yet wants her to torture herself week after week by pouring hot wax on the most sensitive skin on her body, and yanking all the hair off? Not only is it torture to do that if you have sensitive skin, it is counter-intuitive to the act of making love. The sensitivity with the added feather touch of having hair there, is what makes the experience sensuous and pleasurable for the woman you purportedly love. IMHO, if a man wants a woman to go bare, he needs to agree to go through the process first and find out what "going bare" feels like. If he demands it and won't do it, then he's no man and not worthy of dating.

Last edited by R_Cowgirl; 10-06-2010 at 02:08 AM..

Old 10-09-2010, 02:19 AM

43,409 posts, read 52,403,598 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giesela;7480907[B
]"take care of themselves" "don't let themselves go".[/b] I.e. they don't necessarily like painted toenails or maybe have that big an issue with a little hair here and there - but it represents something about a woman.
A woman who takes the trouble to shave, wax, paint her toenails. They like that she's not letting herself go, that she likes being a woman, likes doing something to please a man - its a whole package.

Good. You keep your rock hard six pack and I'll shave everything every single day.

Old 10-09-2010, 02:21 AM

43,409 posts, read 52,403,598 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by R_Cowgirl View Post
Wrong.
. IMHO, if a man wants a woman to go bare, he needs to agree to go through the process first and find out what "going bare" feels like. If he demands it and won't do it, then he's no man and not worthy of dating.
I made a bet with a male friend of mine. He lost. So he had to shave his legs. He hated it. He said it was insanely itchy. He finally told me that he would never say anything about seeing a little day or two growth on my legs again because it sucked so badly.

Old 10-14-2010, 11:56 PM

692 posts, read 1,567,946 times
The woman in the picture is Academy Award winning actress Monique. She's managed to have a successful comedy, tv, and movie career without shaving her legs. She's currently hosting her own talk show. Monique is also happily married. This isn't her first marriage so she hasn't repulsed too many men.

Women are their most beautiful when they are happy with who they are.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty > Hair Care