U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty > Hair Care
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-25-2010, 09:26 PM

24,683 posts, read 45,173,181 times

Advertisements

It's just what we're used to, people! Women with hair on their legs and armpits back in 10,000 BC didn't stop males from mating with them, did it? (I'm not promoting it, mind you! lol).
Quick reply to this message

Old 10-25-2010, 11:21 PM

913 posts, read 1,490,179 times
hairy women= huge turn-off to me

Old 07-03-2011, 05:10 PM

1 posts, read 1,719 times
Women, shave your legs! Just do it. It looks so much prettier. Also, its actually good for the skin, it exfoliates. I had strange bumps on my legs when I did not shave, and they went away when I went back to shaving. Finally, I think the best razor out there is Venus Embrace, the one you have to refill. You will not cut your legs with this one, you could be drunk, in fact, and not cut your legs. So, it should take all of five minutes to do both gams!

Old 07-03-2011, 05:15 PM

3,487 posts, read 6,339,088 times
men dont mind if they love their wimmens
i shave once every few months and nobody has ever complained or acted repulsed

Old 07-15-2011, 01:59 PM

12,870 posts, read 15,354,667 times
I always wonder why a woman would want to be hairless...like a little girl.....woman are their most beautiful when they embrace what nature has given them.

Old 07-21-2011, 09:50 AM

3,718 posts, read 4,770,947 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bjones1976 View Post
My personal experience has been that despite my understanding, a lot of men like a little hair on their women's legs. Of course I'm sure it differs from man to man however I thought I'd get some of the opinions from the men on this board!
In my opinion on female pubic hair; just as long as she keeps it groomed, I am fine with it. No jungle.

Old 07-29-2012, 02:52 PM

1 posts, read 1,139 times
I used to be ashamed of my hair, until I got tired of shaving and when I met my ex boyfriend. He did not mind my hair at all, he actually asked me to stop shaving, he loved my hairy body. I guess he was one in a million, so I thought, then I met my current boyfriend, now he never asked me to stop shaving but he told me that he would not mind if I stopped, I guess he also likes natural women.
Although I was ashamed of my hair, I believe that women with no make up, fake hair, fake nails, and women who do not shave are very beautiful to me. Natural beauty is the best! women spend to much time trying to look like that model in that magazine or on the tv although these women are almost always photo shopped, go figure. We are born almost hairless and as we grow into adults, most of us will have hair, some more than others, but, It is apart of life and apart of being human. Hair also helps protect you from things, so it is there for a good reason. You do not have to shave and you do not have to let yourself go, you can trim it down so it will not get out of control. It is just as the same as a man going to the barber shop. Love yourself, and if you run into someone who hates hair on women, just find someone who does.

Old 08-02-2012, 07:48 AM

632 posts, read 1,000,766 times
I might get flamed for this but, women are supposed to be clean (even if it means waxing). I've seen women that are good looking with hairy arms and it's such a turnoff and a huge distraction that I feel nauseated. Men are supposed to have hair but even men need to keep it manageable and look good instead of looking like a gorilla.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty > Hair Care