U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty > Hair Care
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-20-2009, 08:08 AM

16 posts, read 75,206 times

Advertisements

Has anyone tried Hairtopia Vitamins for hair growth?
I am experiencing excessive hair loss since a couple of months. Not sure why that is happening.
Feel quite depressed thinking about it, i am 33, quite healthy and active(run a lot), dont have stressful job or anything. Dont drink, smoke, dont even like coffee, tea or any kind of soda. Not sure what changed.
I want to do something to prevent it.
I am an Indian, with brunette hair, thin and fine. I use henna with full egg for conditioning, never had chemical treatments until now.
Any suggestions.

desperately yours,

Last edited by 2GirlzMom; 10-20-2009 at 08:21 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-20-2009, 08:57 PM

2,868 posts, read 8,608,032 times
Whenever I had clients with unexplained excessive hair loss, I always pointed them to a doctor. And,,,9 times out of 10 was a medical condition... I am all for vitamins...but I would certainly go see a doctor in the meantime.

Old 10-21-2009, 10:05 AM

yes, went to the doctor too. Blood work results in the process. I hope there is a medical reason to why I am experiencing hair loss.

Old 11-10-2009, 09:25 AM

my medical results are out. Everything looks good. Which means - dont know why I am losing hair and I still dont know what to do to reverse it. I am using nioxin starter kit and it has controlled hair loss to some extent. How do I grow my hair back? Any advice/tips will be gladly appreciated.

Old 12-05-2009, 04:24 PM

2 posts, read 4,656 times
I can't remember the name, but I tried some that were similar. I was wondering if anyone had something for Alopecia Areata? The people on QVC are speaking highly of nulockz. Anyone try it?

Old 12-07-2009, 06:42 AM

4,723 posts, read 13,878,358 times
Had a friend who occasionaly would lose hair on the top of her head,it fell out in clumps. Her doctor could not find any medical problam. Got another opinion,
turns out it was stress. Whenever she had bouts of extreme stress, she suffered hair loss. She had injections into the scalp, (sorry dont remember what they were)
She then got a divorce.
Problam solved.

Last edited by nanannie; 12-07-2009 at 07:49 AM..

Old 12-07-2009, 07:50 AM

3,168 posts, read 4,306,351 times
Did you recently move?

I moved from the deep south to the midwest over the summer. I experienced hair loss after moving here, mostly excessive shedding. My daughter did, too, once she joined me for the school year.

We were told it was most likely the change in water composition. The water here is much harder.

On my own, I did start using MSM and biotin. It's working for me. My daughter had to have a good deal of her hair chopped off. She experience shedding and breaking really bad.

Old 01-01-2010, 07:46 PM

37 posts, read 266,982 times
nuLOCKZ has great before ad after photos and testimonies. Many are speaking highly of it on QVC community forum. My hubby used it and he is growing back hair. They have a kit with the instant hair fibers too which look like you grew hair instantly. Amazing stuff and hubby is happy
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty > Hair Care