Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty > Hair Care
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-26-2009, 05:00 AM

5,648 posts, read 8,035,332 times

Advertisements

For some reason, I don't like hair on my face. I trim once and a while, but it grows back just like that. How annoying.

I shaved once, but it resulted in bumps even though I used something that was suppose to prevent me from having bumps. I don't know any product that would rebel against razor bumps.

Now I'm considering waxing. What I would like to know is does it hurt when you try to wax around the face?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-30-2009, 10:16 AM

8,411 posts, read 39,198,510 times
I don't think it hurts at all. Anything that has "real" hair like your pits hurts to rip out. You will need to exfoliate your face and use something to make sure it keep clear. The problem with the face is if the hairs get broken off it can make for bumps too. I think those strips you buy premade in the store can get peach fuzz off your face really easily. If you have a strong upper lip hair growth you may want to go have that done with a hot wax at a salon. Make sure you wax down to your collar bone and get all the peach fuzz. I see DIYers that skip that part and it just looks funny.

Old 07-21-2011, 09:46 AM

3,719 posts, read 5,677,435 times
Does the hair usually thin out over multiple sessions?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty > Hair Care