Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty > Hair Care
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-16-2010, 10:35 PM

2,035 posts, read 5,035,606 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antlered Chamataka View Post
Gotta have the right face for short hair. Think Kate Beckinsale
Bro, her hair isn't short..Short is Annie Lennox..or the op's posted picture..Kate's would be considered shoulder length..at least in some of her pictures..which all look great regardless..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-16-2010, 10:44 PM

19,012 posts, read 29,717,817 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by si33 View Post
Bro, her hair isn't short..Short is Annie Lennox..or the op's posted picture..Kate's would be considered shoulder length..at least in some of her pictures..which all look great regardless..
Not now. You need to rent this movie she did in the mid nineties.

It's called "Uncovered". She has really short hair, as much hair as I have right now, typical boy cut and combed like I do, with a central partition.

She was just HOT. I fell in love with her LMAO, I was 14 or 15 at the time.

Worse, she can be seen getting shagged by a bald-headed, bearded manther. I swear to God I wanted to kill him LOL

Old 02-16-2010, 10:51 PM

2,035 posts, read 5,035,606 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antlered Chamataka View Post
Not now. You need to rent this movie she did in the mid nineties.

It's called "Uncovered". She has really short hair, as much hair as I have right now, typical boy cut and combed like I do, with a central partition.

She was just HOT. I fell in love with her LMAO, I was 14 or 15 at the time.

Worse, she can be seen getting shagged by a bald-headed, bearded manther. I swear to God I wanted to kill him LOL
LMAO!! MANTHER!!!<shaking head..again!! lol>..learnin' somethin' new each day here..

Looked over her pictures again, and the look is ok (for her)..but she looks much better in the picts with longer hair..ohwell..

Old 02-16-2010, 11:02 PM

19,012 posts, read 29,717,817 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by si33 View Post
LMAO!! MANTHER!!!<shaking head..again!! lol>..learnin' somethin' new each day here..

Looked over her pictures again, and the look is ok (for her)..but she looks much better in the picts with longer hair..ohwell..
Yeah, manther is the male version of cougar LMAO

Old 02-17-2010, 01:25 AM

1,823 posts, read 1,881,738 times
if she could carry it off well then why not .. experimenting is healthy .. who know hair today will be gone tomorrow lol ..so why not try different styles and have fun .. i find some bald girls sexy ..like that mannequin across the street ..if only she had life .. but yea some bald real girls are hot hot hot

Last edited by Norm24x7; 02-17-2010 at 01:35 AM..

Old 02-17-2010, 05:25 AM

7,005 posts, read 21,335,218 times
Women with short hair could only be choked and spanked. No hair pulling though.

Old 02-17-2010, 06:07 AM

27,232 posts, read 46,654,488 times
That's not bad. Not a fan of the Sinead or Susan Powter look, but that's not bad.

What I've always find about women with long hair is--when you're having sex, they're complain that you're "on their hair". I don't get that complaint with short haired women.

Old 02-17-2010, 06:34 AM

5,722 posts, read 5,799,509 times
I'm sorry I don't find that sexy at all it's just too short. She has no hair to play with, pull, or anything lol. I've seen some women with shorter styles that look really cute but that's not one of them. Also heavier women are usually better off with long hair because it makes their face look slimmer. Of course if I met a woman with a hairstyle like that and I got to know her and bonded with her I'm sure I wouldn't even care. Personality and emotional attachment is more important. imo like some others said you need to have a really cute face to pull of the really short style like in the pic.

Old 02-17-2010, 08:04 AM

930 posts, read 2,423,318 times
This has been beaten to death.

We see nice face with long hair, we say SMOKING HOT!!
We see nice face with short hair, we think "that reminds me, I need to sign my son up for boyscouts".

Old 02-17-2010, 08:11 AM

438 posts, read 1,352,322 times
Prefer long hair. No questions. But it must be clean, smell good, and cared for. There are artists in the hair industry that should be told to cut hair according to head size/features and shape. Some women woul be surprised how much better they look we they let these artists work and not just have the "wet, scruffy dog" or "I couldn't care less" look.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty > Hair Care