Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Virginia > Hampton Roads area
 [Register]
Hampton Roads area Chesapeake - Hampton - Newport News - Norfolk - Portsmouth - Suffolk - Virginia Beach
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-23-2011, 01:52 PM

3 posts, read 16,409 times

Advertisements

Thank you for all of the advice!!! Still welcome to more! Seems I definitely have a lot to think about now...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-06-2011, 04:16 PM

2 posts, read 1,876 times
Default Midtown Newport News is a good place to live

I'm selling my 3BD/2BA lakefront, brick townhouse in Oyster Pointe Cove, a very nice community in midtown Newport News. This community is very well maintained and highly desirable.

We are 1.5 miles from the Patrick Henry Mall shopping corridor, 2.5 miles from the beautiful Riverview Farm Park (trails for dog walking, biking, a playground for children and more), 3 miles from CNU. We are in a safe area that is literally in the middle of Newport News and convenient to everything. Also, we are only 2 miles from I-64, making commutes to Williamsburg or Norfolk pretty easy.

If you are interested in perhaps buying instead of renting, check out our website at [url=http://511kristy.com]FOR SALE: 511 Kristy Ct., Newport News, VA[/url]. All reasonable offers will be considered, and I'm the homeowner, not an agent.

All the best to you!

Old 12-21-2011, 12:33 PM

770 posts, read 1,130,947 times
Smile Newport News is Ok

Hey,

First off welcome to NN! There are a lot of nice, and not so nice, places. If you are looking for a nice condo to rent for a good price, check out Waters Ridge, just off 60 and Curtis. Its a beautiful little community on Skiff's Creek which goes out to the James River. It has a pool, clubhouse and is quiet! Lots of wildlife around it too. You can rend a condo for about 900-1150 depending on a water view. Very little crime in the complex. Fort Eustis is south of it.

The city market area is good, the downtow center is great. The Yorktown Bridge has a cool little cafe by the river, has a great riverwalk, and is only 15 mins from Waters Ridge. It's called the riverwalk. Good food too!

Good luck and CNU is a rising university, so that may be a good fit!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Virginia > Hampton Roads area