U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Virginia > Hampton Roads area
 [Register]
Hampton Roads area Chesapeake - Hampton - Newport News - Norfolk - Portsmouth - Suffolk - Virginia Beach
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-07-2008, 09:54 PM

12 posts, read 40,967 times

Advertisements

I am relatively new to Virgina Beach, and I haven't gotten a doctor or a dentist yet. Does anyone have any suggestions on either or both?
Another question - I wonder if I can find a website or any other sourse of resonable current prices for different type of dental work.

Thank you.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-08-2008, 06:27 AM

136 posts, read 467,894 times
I would recommend Konikoff Dentistry, they have many locations with several dentists. As far as prices, you may have to request prices from each dentist because it may vary a bit from one to the next. I think they are pretty expensive in the area and depending on what work you may need done you can probably just call and ask how much that proceedure costs and they would be happy to tell you. Good luck.

Old 06-08-2008, 10:26 AM

260 posts, read 1,080,085 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Irab View Post
I am relatively new to Virgina Beach, and I haven't gotten a doctor or a dentist yet. Does anyone have any suggestions on either or both?
Another question - I wonder if I can find a website or any other sourse of resonable current prices for different type of dental work.

Thank you.
I got to Dr. Jones (dds) there near the library of Nimmo Pkwy. I believe it's
Princess Anne Rd - there wonderful!

Konikoff has really high rates as you'll notice... someone has to pay for those
beautiful bldg's.

Good luck!

Old 06-09-2008, 10:28 AM

7,754 posts, read 16,447,829 times
When we lived in Virginia Beach, my wife and I were both very pleased with the services of Abbey Horowitz DDS on Great Neck Road.

Old 06-10-2008, 09:18 PM

Thanks to all of you for your responses. I will call them for prices.

Old 06-11-2008, 03:22 PM

132 posts, read 597,170 times
I would recommend Dr. Santos,DDS in the Pembroke Office complex of VB.I had never visited a female dentist until her, and she is wonderful. My wife, 2 chidren, and myself see her.

Old 06-11-2008, 06:59 PM

260 posts, read 1,080,085 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by the4pits View Post
I would recommend Dr. Santos,DDS in the Pembroke Office complex of VB.I had never visited a female dentist until her, and she is wonderful. My wife, 2 chidren, and myself see her.
Love Dr. Santos and she did much dental work on my teeth. My gosh...
talk about a gentle dentist! Loved her and was sad when she left the
office of Dr. Jones. It's just to far of a commute in traffic.

Just wanted to put my 2 cents in.

Old 06-11-2008, 07:19 PM

14 posts, read 71,636 times
Wink Meader's the way to go!

Dr. Lon Meader
5564 Indian River Rd
Va Bch, VA 23464
424-1300

He was my family's dentist for the last 15 or so years. I'm out of the area, but my folks still go to him. We've all had a lot of dental work done and he's Wonderful. Small hands, very pleasant, very knowledgeable. His staff has always been very friendly and good at their jobs. I've just moved to Pittsburgh from Oregon and sometimes I think about just driving all the way back to VA to keep seeing Meader A dentist who doesn't believe in pain during dentistry is a beautiful thing!

Old 06-25-2008, 09:30 PM

Thakns for all recomendations. hope at list one of them ( doctrs.) is on my network provider.

Old 06-30-2008, 12:35 PM

16 posts, read 62,688 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by darzz1 View Post
Konikoff has really high rates as you'll notice... someone has to pay for those
beautiful bldg's.

Good luck!
and for their huge fish tanks.

a few people i know.......their first visit they had cavities. anybody had that happen there? is it a racket?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2016 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Virginia > Hampton Roads area