Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Harrisburg area
 [Register]
Harrisburg area Cumberland, Dauphin, and Perry Counties
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-03-2007, 03:51 AM

21 posts, read 108,996 times

Advertisements

Ok-I know this is a bold Q-but I'll ask it anyway. Does anyone know anything about the green victorian house across the street from Sheetz gas station on Queen St. Does it have a reputation for being haunted? I know...laugh at me...but I have to ask since I'm considering living in it. Thanks!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-03-2007, 04:44 AM

21 posts, read 108,996 times
Hi Stacy,
You have to copy the message you posted here in the Shippensburg, PA section. You copy by clicking the mouse over the text and hold it down to highlight (or blacken the text) and then while holding down the left click after darkening the question/text let go and all will remain highlighted-then go move the mouse to the word Edit at the top of the screen and click it and you will see choices: click 'copy'. Then you want to go to the very top of this forum screen and look for the blue words: City-Data Forum. Scroll down past the states until you see topics: you might then post this question under a category like travel, retirement, hobbies/recreation, etc. You can repost the entire question by clicking the edit button again and select 'paste' I won't be very helpful in answering this Q for you. Most live-on shippers keep up with the coast guard communications system to stay informed about weather conditions. There are several docking locations along the coastlines that have docking bays for people to restock supplies, food, medications, toiletries, etc. You have to check with area ports to find out each areas specifics ahead of time (the coast guard might be a good place to start-or any local marina) to find out about other states' rules/regulations, etc. Outside of the US-totally no idea-there's all that stuff about international coastways and restricted (like no-fly zone areas) they have no trespassing areas in the waters near many countries-for military reasons, etc. I'd stay within cruiseship range (steering paths). Dog training for boat(sharks like four legged movement)-I'd say leave Lassie behind or create a make-shift doggy "litter box" but check out regulations for other countries and 'pets' Many countries are not as accepting of them-and like humans when you go overseas (you need passport and certain immunizations). I think the 'pets' require certain shots and credentials/chips. Pirates-I guess they might still be out and about-so don't be afraid to use a sword, knife or gun. Try posting this Q under travel or retirement-they actually spend a lot of time boating and know the dealy-o to help ease your mind. Good Luck and have fun Adventuring the World!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Harrisburg area