Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Hawaii
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-10-2011, 12:10 AM

19 posts, read 49,452 times

Advertisements

Mahalo =o)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-10-2011, 12:12 AM

62 posts, read 223,391 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by spankinztine View Post
Ok, when and where is this show on? Now I've gotta give it a look.
You can also watch all of the episodes on the lifetime website as well.

Watch Roseanne's Nuts Full Episodes & Videos Online | myLifetime.com

Old 08-11-2011, 03:02 PM

37 posts, read 142,896 times
I thought her 90s sitcom was great. I watched a couple episodes of "Nuts" - unfortunately, it just seems like cookie-cutter "reality" TV sensationalism.

They schedule one or two things to do per episode, then have cast and crew spend the day trying to provoke over-the-top reactions from Rosanne while the cameras are rolling. When they're not picking at or insulting her, she actually seems like a regular - albeit cranky - person. That's probably why she says it's "100% fake."

Old 09-13-2011, 01:45 PM

2 posts, read 5,429 times
I love Roseanne and what she's trying to do there. The curse she has comes from the attitude of the men around her. Rosie! Please let me help run off the wild pigs!!!
Another Gramma

Old 09-15-2011, 07:34 PM

2 posts, read 5,429 times
Passport's ready & bags are packed, Rosie. Waiting for you call. Let's do this thang!

Old 09-16-2011, 09:12 PM

113 posts, read 252,167 times
Wow. Did you see the final show for this season? The friend Bonnie has an amazing voice! She sang a portion of amazing grace that gave me the chills.

Old 09-17-2011, 09:43 PM

18 posts, read 59,028 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoDan View Post
Ever seen the damage these invasive species do to the natural environment? If you had, you might not feel that way.
Boars don't hold a candle to the destruction us humans participate in when it comes to the natural environment... I don't see people shot and killed as they are clearing their way through acreage!

Old 10-23-2011, 02:08 PM

2 posts, read 5,062 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by d1d0c View Post
curiosity did make me watch a little. eh not my cup of tea. always did find roseanne somewhat symphatico. probably in comparison to tom arnold.

beautiful farm though, anyone know where in the big island?
Aloha from the Big Island! Big Island is the largest island of the Hawaiian Islands. It's located on the south part of all the islands which is on the end.
The word "Hawaii" means Big Island, so officially, there is only one island named Hawaii, but people started calling all of them Hawaii, thus: Hawaiian Islands.

Roseanne's farm is located 40 miles north of Hilo near a nice town called: Honokaa. (pronounced: Hoon o ka a and that is 15 miles south of Waimea pronounced: Why Maya. Hilo is on the East side of Big Island and Waimea is on the top which is the North part the island.
I found this site, by checking out where Honokaa was located! So, to find any place in the world, you can find it online!

As for Rosenane Barr, she may do well in her own environment with her own following but she picked the wrong islands to play her stupid act. They cancelled the show! Yayyyyyyyy!!!!!

Old 10-23-2011, 02:28 PM

2 posts, read 5,062 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bensempress View Post
Boars don't hold a candle to the destruction us humans participate in when it comes to the natural environment... I don't see people shot and killed as they are clearing their way through acreage!
Right now in SW Florida, Wild Pigs (boars) are destroying a section of a beautiful gated community and golf course. They wiped out the community garden, which is sad, as those people took pride and joy with their garden and shared the fresh foods with their neighbors. This garden was fenced and locked but boars can dig their way in.
Due to their "board members" and rules of the environmentalist, the boars are free to do the damage until the 'Humans" can agree on how to solve the problem?
Here on the Big Island it is just like any other state who has hunting laws. People hunt them same as any other place who have hunters that kill deer, moose, bears, etc.
At least I'm learning and when I'm ready to make a garden here, I plan on the type of fence they can't dig up under it! I have no plans on killing them either.
Just pointing out they do some serious damage to property.
Aloha!

Old 10-23-2011, 04:31 PM

7,150 posts, read 10,892,422 times
Men clearing land in Hawaii

Pig clearing land

The difference between the two:

End of story

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Hawaii