Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Hawaii
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-12-2017, 01:15 PM

21,736 posts, read 16,350,818 times

Advertisements

Alaska Trollers Association

Old 11-12-2017, 04:35 PM

163 posts, read 268,876 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SunAndRain808 View Post
Well, good for your politically correct response. But I'm not talking about just crazy homeless people you deal with.

I'm talking about incidence where big moke guys like to assault people, especially in road rage incidents, in Hawaii, mainly on Oahu.

If somebody walks up to my vehicle and tries to punch me through the window, I will make sure Kapena or Kekoa is looking down the barrel of my glock before he throws a punch at me. No?
How was my response "PC"? lol I'm just amused at the image if you sitting in your car, windows up, shaking in your slippers, and waving a gun around like a fool. I do fear for the safety of the people you may shoot, so I shouldn't laugh, but the image is hilarious. Seriously, I have a 5-foot nothing hapa co-worker who has more guts than you. I try not to be sexist, but if I were a man, I'd stop trying to rationalize cowardly behavior. It's just making you look worse.

Honestly, you sound just as paranoid as my paranoid schizophrenic clients. And even THEY don't feel the need to use a gun, and most of them swear everyone's after them.

Also, consider the fact that Kekoa probably has a lot of cousins, uncles, aunts, kids, etc. that would love to have a piece of you. One gun ain't gonna stop someone from clocking you on the back of your head, knocking you down, and beating you to a pulp before you can say "coward".

Old 11-12-2017, 10:37 PM

5,529 posts, read 12,669,721 times
The OP is also worried about crime in Washington State, and posted this in August:

"I live in Pierce county area.

I feel intimidated just walking into a gun store and looking around.

I also want to take some classes so that I know how to shoot a fire arm.

I also want a fire arm to defend myself due to so many home invasions here in WA."

Sounds like no place is safe!

Old 11-12-2017, 10:57 PM

Location: not sure, but there's a hell of a lot of water around here!
2,682 posts, read 7,573,335 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreaming of Hawaii View Post
The OP is also worried about crime in Washington State, and posted this in August:

I also want a fire arm to defend myself due to so many home invasions here in WA."

An overwhelming fear of cannibalism is perfectly understandable, after all, there are more deep freezers per household in Hawaii than in any other territory in the Union, that and the fact that A1 sauce is so hard to find, but this guy is carrying things a little too far

He obviously needs to grow a pair.

Of frontal lobes

Old 11-12-2017, 11:46 PM

2,081 posts, read 5,597,423 times
Toto Coelo?

Old 11-13-2017, 06:45 AM

2,481 posts, read 2,235,448 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by leilaniguy View Post
Toto Coelo?
now that's a blast from the past..loved the big 80's.

Old 11-13-2017, 09:18 AM

10,559 posts, read 7,758,541 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreaming of Hawaii View Post

Sounds like he's a transplant from some low IQ place in the US. Complaining about "Hippie" posters and "local mokes" looking to kick his ass. Seattle and Hawaii deserve better.

Old 11-13-2017, 09:30 AM

18,381 posts, read 19,020,549 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blind Cleric View Post
Sounds like he's a transplant from some low IQ place in the US. Complaining about "Hippie" posters and "local mokes" looking to kick his ass. Seattle and Hawaii deserve better.
The usage of Hawaiian names and words deserve better too

Old 11-13-2017, 09:34 AM

Location: not sure, but there's a hell of a lot of water around here!
2,682 posts, read 7,573,335 times
Anyone who actually WAS kama'aina would already be aware of the laws here regarding conceal and carry. This guy doesn't need a gun, he needs help.

Or he's just busy trolling the mid Pacific

Old 11-13-2017, 10:30 AM

21,736 posts, read 16,350,818 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jungjohann View Post
Anyone who actually WAS kama'aina would already be aware of the laws here regarding conceal and carry. This guy doesn't need a gun, he needs help.

Or he's just busy trolling the mid Pacific
Ya think? Tell me it isn't so ...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Hawaii
View detailed profiles of: